The Raven Hotel | Jikook |

By Sincerely_Jikook

Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it... More

Chapter 1: Rumor Has It
Chapter 2: One Rainy Night
Chapter 3: Check In
Chapter 4: He's Different
Chapter 5: An Extended Stay
Chapter 6: A Weak Lamb
Chapter 7: Don't Leave
Chapter 8: Who Are You?
Chapter 9: On the Sixth Floor
Chapter 10: No More Running
Chapter 11: Remember
Chapter 12: No One
Chapter 13: Curious
Chapter 14: A Quick Run
Chapter 15: A Cold Touch
Chapter 16: One Step Closer
Chapter 17: What I like about You
Chapter 19: Big Plans
Chapter 20: A Raven Mask
Chapter 21: He's a Monster
Chapter 22: Intoxicated
Chapter 23: Comforting
Chapter 24: Clarity
Chapter 25: Closer
Chapter 26: What He Knows
Chapter 27: Take Things Slow
Chapter 28: Selfish
Chapter 29: In the Eyes of the Devil
Chapter 30: My Weakness
Chapter 31: Crave
Chapter 32: A Night to Remember
Chapter 33: A Warm Feeling
Chapter 34: What I Am
Chapter 35: Mine
Chapter 36: A Soulless Monster
Chapter 37: Trusting You
Chapter 38: Your Soothing Voice
Chapter 39: With You~
Chapter 40: My Limit~
Chapter 41: His Only Thought
Chapter 42: A Little Help~
Chapter 43: My Biggest Fear
Chapter 44: No Turning Back Now
Chapter 45: Home
Chapter 46: An Unplanned Stay
Chapter 47: Wake Up
Chapter 48: A Mother's Love
Chapter 49: Drenched in Blood
Chapter 50: Just a Name
Chapter 51: All I Have
Chapter 52: Open your Eyes
Chapter 53: I'm all Yours~
Chapter 54: Sharp Gasps~
Chapter 55: The Book Entry
Chapter 56: The Way You See Me
Chapter 57: Old Habits Die Hard
Chapter 58: Destined to Fall Apart
Chapter 59: The Way I See You
Chapter 60: An Eternal Love (FINALE)

Chapter 18: The Unexplainable

3.5K 339 95
By Sincerely_Jikook

The words Jimin spoke carved into Jungkook's wondrous mind and left him questioning what he meant. Why would Jimin bring up the fact that many others would lie to him? From a bright and sweet moment they shared, Jungkook treasured it up until that soft moment turned dark and sour seconds after. With that being said, Jimin stood straight and looked down, watching Jungkook question many things in his mind once again.

"W-Why would many... many people lie to you?" Jungkook wondered and looked Jimin in the eyes which never failed to spark a red flare at every glance.

"Well Jungkook, I'm not a very... nice person," Jimin answered and let out a scoff. "I may seem kind towards you, but to others... I'm a different person. Besides, wouldn't you lie to be set free? I did say if you can recall a memory we shared, I would set you free. You didn't lie... others would do it to save their lives."

"You... you wouldn't hurt me... you wouldn't harm anyone, would you?" Jungkook questioned and was too distracted to even take a sip from his cup of tea now. "You would punish someone, but the way you punished me didn't hurt at all, it just made me very uncomfortable... and it scared me..."

"Harm anyone... of course not, I don't know why anyone would think I would harm another living soul. I'm a very calm man. I won't bite~" Jimin mentioned with a smirk and walked towards the wide bed, knowing well that Jungkook followed his every movement with his curious gaze. "Just so you know, my intentions for your punishment were weak, only because I went soft on you. Either way, I wouldn't do anything further than the limit I set for myself when it comes to handling you. But just know, that was something I did out of hand... and I apologize."

Jungkook looked at the man and noticed how sincerity bled through the worried tone in his voice, at least, that's what Jungkook believed.

"When I stepped out of this room today, I noticed a guest that has been here for quite a while now and he told me... that no one is allowed to leave this place. Just like when you told me I couldn't leave the room; but somehow, I'm different... I can't leave the room but others can? There are many rules set for others, but why do I only have one?" Jungkook began to ask more and watched Jimin drag his black gloved hands over the wide bed. Dragging the leather over the soft silk on the side of the bed Jungkook laid on.

"Jeon Jungkook, listen to me when I say, there are questions that are better off left unanswered. In this instance, there are things that go beyond the human eyes... beyond reality..." Jimin spoke softly and sat over the bed to look over to the boy once more. "I'm sorry I can't answer your questions right now, Jungkook. But in time, you will thank me."

No matter what, Jungkook didn't understand at all and grew frustrated deep down. He believed the moment they shared recently was a bonding experience that brought him one step closer to unraveling the truth behind Jimin's mask, but when the boy needed a dire question to be answered, Jimin closed himself off and dodged every thought Jungkook shot at him like bullets.

"I..I don't understand... we were just having a moment, sharing things we wouldn't normally share! If it's something horrifying, I can take it!" Jungkook raised his voice and set his cup of tea down when he stood up and latched his gaze onto Jimin. Shocked that Jimin persisted to hide something he longed to know. "I should know! Please, talk to me... if we aren't close enough to speak about it, I'll wait! But please tell me when you can... it's not fair, all I've had since I've gotten here were burning questions, one after the other, causing me headaches! Who are you?" Jungkook asked and made his way over to the man sitting over the bed with a smile.

"Jungkook, please, compose yourself... there are things-"

"Who are you? Why do you have cold hands? Why do your eyes flash red? Why do you stand as if you don't breathe at all? Why do you lock everyone here in this hotel?" Jungkook asked into a softer tone to his voice and watched Jimin tilt his head. "When will you answer my questions? What are you afraid of?! I'm not going anywhere! It's not like I can, I'll be locked up in here and no one will know! You keep me here and expect me to stay silent?!"

"Enough, Jungkook..." Jimin replied calmly. But his voice still carried an eerie echo that didn't seem to ease the boy at all.

"That's all you have to do! What more is there to hide? I'm locked up here... I can't go anywhere, you don't have to hide it from me when I ask! We don't have to be too close if it's a horrifying reality you're trying to hide! Just tell me and I won't ever bother you about it ever again! No one is coming to look for me! I'm all yours to keep until I die now-"

"I SAID, ENOUGH!" Jimin shouted and watched the boy flinch and silence his endless thoughts. "I don't want you to know what I've done and why I do it! All that you need to know is that my name is Park Jimin, and I am the owner of this hotel," Jimin growled and finally stood up where his face stood inches away from the boy. "Your words are correct, you won't leave here anytime soon unless you remember me, until then, you can't leave. You'll stay here forever if you have to! But to tell you what I am and answer all your burning questions... is something I can't bring myself to answer... at least not yet."

Jungkook gulped at the sight of Jimin's eyes shifting to a red hue just burning within his pupils as he stood back and looked onto the ground in silence. He exhaled as if he just looked at the devil in his eyes and feared the truth that built up like water being held behind a dam; but no matter what, it still had yet to spew. Jungkook wanted to be patient at a time like this, but he couldn't let go of it.

By now, he was desperate until his mind retrieved the mere thought of Hoseok inviting him to the tenth floor. Jungkook knew that man had a few things to tell since he looked as if he was here for quite a while now. So, Jungkook silenced his questions and put a pin on it, knowing well that if he could not get his questions answered now, he would find out about it later on when he was able to escape and meet with Hoseok to find the truth. Maybe that man had a story he himself longed to tell.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook apologized and kept his face locked down onto the cold floor. "I..I just get very curious and I'm not usually left with my thoughts in my head for this long since I always turned to drinking to silence them..."

"I understand, you're a curious boy..." Jimin then approached Jungkook once more and hid his hands behind his back before tilting his head to get his attention. "I want to tell you many things, but not now. I want to see if you can remember who I am first, if not, we'll build it up from there if you choose to stay," The man finally concluded and watched Jungkook slowly look into his eyes once more. It was like a flash of lightning that struck their souls once their eyes met. Jimin knew he caught onto it, but did Jungkook see it as well? Jimin hoped he did as he broke away their tension and walked to the kitchen.

"Okay..."

"Jungkook, I will make you something to eat and this time, you will not allow it to get cold, do you understand?" Jimin asked and stepped into the kitchenette where his sight of the boy was no more. Now, only relying on his soothing voice to respond back to him at every sentence.

"Yes, I understand," Jungkook agreed and looked over at the black silk bed where Jimin sat. By now, Jungkook was at ease just knowing that maybe Hoseok knew all the answers he was waiting for, but at the same time, a hole was slowly beginning to carve in his mind when he thought of Park Jimin. Almost then, did the boy long to wait so Jimin would be able to tell him everything from his own mouth. Jungkook wanted to wait for that very moment, but at the end of the day, Jimin was still an intimidating man he knew only a bit of yet, still longed to know more like a curious child he was deep down.

As time slipped by, Jungkook was laying over the bed when Jimin stepped out of the kitchenette with a bowl of beef stew sitting over the tray. Jimin carried the tray over to the boy sitting on the bed and stood in place as he looked at him.

"Jungkook, why do you always tend to eat on the bed?" Jimin asked as Jungkook finally sat up and looked him in the eyes once more. No longer seeing the red flare that was always present before.

"You always serve me while I'm on the bed... if you want I can-"

"It was only a question, not a demand," Jimin mentioned and set the tray over Jungkook's lap right after. Just then, Jimin sat in front of the boy to ensure that he was going to eat when suddenly, Jungkook couldn't stop staring at the man. "Is there something on my face, Jungkook?"

"No... I... I just... I just never seen you eat in front of me before, aren't you hungry?" Jungkook asked and worried for the man while his gaze never tended to peel away at all. "I want you to eat with me too, it's not fair that you cook for me but not for yourself."

Jimin took a good look at how serious the boy was and couldn't help but to smile with his plump lips. "Oh, Jungkook!" Jimin then began to laugh and watch the boy slowly slide the tray over to the man sitting before him. "No, please, you don't have to. I... I can't,"

"Why not? It looks great! It reminds me of the beef stew my mother used to make. We would all sit as a family and enjoy it together. The least you could do is share this with me, I don't think my appetite is that big anyway," Jungkook insisted and watched Jimin glance at the bowl and look back at him once more. "Why are you looking like that? Did... Did you poison it?"

"Of course not," Jimin replied and finally set his hand over the tray where the soup spoon sat. Without another word being exchanged, Jimin took a spoonful of the broth and drank it before setting it down over the tray once more. Just as he did so, Jungkook finally smiled at the man and made Jimin raise a brow once he swallowed it.

"Was that so hard? I thought you didn't like your cooking.. but I do..." Jungkook said. Abruptly, Jimin began to cough and suddenly hiss as his hand latched over his own throat. This left Jungkook to flinch and look at the man with worry filling his eyes as he insisted to help him, but Jimin raised his hand and made him stop in place.

"Mh-" Jimin cleared his throat and hissed once more while he took a moment to process what he just took into his system. Causing Jungkook to worry with every second of silence that took place while Jimin soothed his throat. "Ah-Ah..." Jimin huffed and closed his eyes tightly while Jungkook still remained in place shocked.

"He did poison the stew, didn't he?" Jungkook thought and slowly pushed the tray away. Quickly, Jimin dropped his hand over the tray and shook his head right after.

"There's nothing wrong with the stew... I just... I just swallowed too fast.. that's all.." Jimin assured and finally looked at Jungkook to assure him everything was fine. "See? I'm still alive..." Jimin promised and watched the same smile he longed to see, plaster over Jungkook's perfect little face right after. Jimin remained looking at the boy, not being able to explain such a moment with words while his eyes only tended to glow a vibrant red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 9K 36
"Do you really wanna know?" Jungkook asked with his eyebrows raised. "Yes I do." I said confidently. "I warned you, Y/n. So don't regret it later." H...
501K 22.2K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
211K 6.1K 28
โ—‹Word Count: 30kโ—‹ โ—Jungkook, an eighteen-year-old college student, one day woke to find that he was now a vampire. Cue the panic and denial. Taken in...
946K 36K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...