The Mafias Daughter.

By stnmrs666

Ashlia is a sixteen year old badass. When she was one week old her parents sent her to their most trusted fri... More

Chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
teaser
chapater eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
hehe someone help
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
yall got me crying in the club
chapter twenty- one
chapter twenty- two
chapter twenty- three
chapter twenty- four
chapter twenty- five
i got sum questions
chapter twenty- six
not an update but please read!
no title needed
chapter twenty- seven
chapter twenty- eight
chapter twenty- nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty- one
chapter thirty- two
authors note
AAAHHHHH
chapter thirty- three (hehe)
chapter thirty- five
if you dont read this your moms a hoe
chapter thirty- six
chapter thirty- seven

chapter thirty- four

1.5K 65 83
By stnmrs666

Four months later

You know the feeling you get, the satisfaction when you win an argument? Thats me right now but it's so much better. It's better because I just won a four month war with my 'grandparents' and the Russian mafia. A stupid ass war all because I wouldn't marry anyone. But it's okay, they're all dead. Well, most of them.

A smirk came to my face once the images of me killing all of them came to mind. Oh the blood, the screams for mercy. You know, for people who were fearless and feared everywhere for sure are pussies the second someone shows more dominance than them.

-
four months ago

I look at my lovely grandfather and grandmother tied up on a chair as they tried to get out. It's really comical if you ask me.

"Listen here you ungrateful bitch, I will fucking kill you if we're not let out of here right now!" Cosimo yelled, glaring daggers at me.

I walked in circles around them with a smirk on my face. What should I do with them? Hmm. Oh I know! Cut their heads off! No, too messy blood will be everywhere.

"Do you hear me?"  He asked watching me.

I could electrocute them. It wont kill them fast and it's a good torture technique. No. I need something better. If you want them to suffer cut their fingers off, then their hand, then their arm, and just keep going. But the blood. I don't care I wanna watch them bleed.

"Hello!"

"Shut the fuck up! I hear you I'm not fucking deaf!" I yelled, as I stopped walking in front of them.

"What are you going to do to us?" Emilia hissed, pulling on the chains.

I smirked walking up to her. I looked at her face, she seems calm but the tears in her eyes is a dead giveaway. For being an old fucking hag she doesn't look a day over fifty.

"A lot."

I snapped my head over to the corner of the room to make sure Jack was still there.

"Get me the needles will you."

Jack made his way to the table opening a bag with all sorts of drugs in it. I couldn't figure out if I wanted to overdose them before I got my hands on them so I brought it just incase.

"What are you doing?" Cosimo asked as Jack put the syringes in my hand.

"Im drugging you. What dose if look like."

"With what?" He asked,

"Don't worry about that. All you should know is that you will not be able to move or talk for about ten minutes, but you will feel everything I'm about to do. I'm not giving you that much so it won't last for long."

I may love to hear screams when I'm torturing people, but it gets annoying after awhile.

I pushed the needle into his arm and made my way to Emilia.

"No! No Please! I'm sorry please don't do this!" She screamed, trying to push herself away from me.

Make her watch.

I smirked. "Okay, then you get to watch whats about to happen to you."

I grabbed her chair and slid her so she's in front of Cosimo while facing him.

I walked over to the table and seen all the tools Jack put out for me. He knows how to please a women. Hm should I use a saw to cut his fingers off, or the bolt cutter?

"Please Ashlia! Don't do this to us!"

Grabbing both saw and the bolt cutter I held it up and turned to Emilia.

"Which one should I use? " I asked Ignoring her.

"Please! Have mercy on us!"

This bitch is annoying.

"Yeah the bolt cutters will be faster, you're right." I said, putting down the saw.

Making my way to Cosimo Emilia kept screaming for me to 'HavE mErCy oN tHeIr sOuL'. Never could be me.

"First the pinky."

The sound of his bone cracking and then a finger falling to the floor, was the only thing I heard as the monster in me started to take over.

"Then the ring finger." 

Cosimo's breathing was fast as he watched his finger fall to the floor. He's probably screaming in that mind of his.

"You won't be needing your middle finger anymore, Might as well chippy chop it off."

"Oh my god! Stop please Ashlia!"

"Now this finger. Do you feel this Cosimo? Dose it hurt? On a scale from one through ten how bad is your pain?" I put my hand up to my ear and got closer to his face.

"A three? Oh no baby we can't have that. Let's up it a little bit more."

Walking back to the table I grabbed the saw.

"W-what are you.....d-doing?" Emilia stuttered as she seen me put the saw on his wrist.

"Having fun. Jack hold her eyes open and make sure she doesn't look away."

Once Jack held Emilia in his hands, I started to saw Cosimo's hands off. Blood splattered everywhere, all over Cosimo, the floor, me. Most people would be mad that they're getting blood on them, oh but I love it.

Backing away from him, I smirked looking at the work I just did. No hands, I don't thing I've done that before. I always go for the knees. Which reminds me.

I turned around and threw the saw on the table then grabbed the bat that was leaning against the wall.

"I think the drug stopped working." Jack said, nodding his head towards Cosimo.

Turning back to him I saw his lips open as a little groan passed his lips.

"Well, then I gotta do this fast."

I made my way back over to him and watched as he started to move more. His eyes closed as his head rolled back, his mouth open trying to scream but the effect of the drug didn't fade all the way so no luck there.

"Tell me how bad this hurts."

Slamming the bat as hard as I could down onto his knee, making his bone rip out of his skin from the force of the hit.

"Well that's never happened before. Old people bones, I tell ya."

I moved to the other side and side the same thing to that knee, but the bone didn't rip out of the skin, but it did shatter.

"Holy shit! That's so cool! I've never seen a bone rip the skin before!" Jack said, as he looked at Cosimo's bottom half of his leg where the bone is out in the open.

I looked over at Emilia, her face covered in tears. looking straight ahead at us in fear. I have some fun things planned for her.

"Alright Emilia and Cosimo, say your goodbyes and I love you's. He's about to get his head cut off."

-

"Viktor and his parents are dead." Jack said, walking into my office.

Oh I know.

"I know."

I looked back to my computer where I'm looking at the house I just bought. I shouldn't say it's a house, more like a mansion.

"How do you know?" He asked, taking a seat on the couch as he poured himself a drink of whiskey.

"Because I killed them."

Well not technically.

"How did you go to Russia and back to Mexico without me noticing?" He asked, really putting thought into it.

Oh just fucking tell him.

"I hired a hitman to take the whole family out."

"Even the kid?"  He asked.

"No, I don't hurt kids. But he is bringing me the kid, he should be here tomorrow night." 

Putting my focus back on computer. Before I bought the mansion I was told that it was built ten years ago and then was abandoned, but the past few years it's been being taken care of so it doesn't look nasty.

"Alright, I'm going out. I did all my shit for today." Jack said, standing up.

"Wait, we're moving to Italy by the end of the week so tomorrow start packing your clothes, anything other than clothes don't pack I'm getting people to do that." I said slamming my computer shut.

"Do you need me to tell everyone before I leave?" He asked, leaning against the door as he looked at me.

"Yes."

"Got it boss."

You know Jack is a good looking guy, I would totally jump his bones. But I think he's gay. I catch him checking out some of the men a few times a day. Then once in awhile he would go missing, then a few hours later I'll catch him walking out his room with some dude. It's the same dude each time. Of course he's never seen me catch him doing these things, I'm a sneaky girl. But it's just a thought, I could be totally wrong and just jumping to conclusions.

Snapping out of my thought I looked towards my phone that was ringing. I looked at the caller Id and seen it was from an 'unknown' caller.

"What." I snapped.

"I'll be there with the kid in an hour." A deep voice said from the other end.

Ah, the hitman. He sounds hot. Why am I thinking every man I see is hot lately. I think I need to be dicked down soon oh my god.

"I thought you weren't supposed to be here until tomorrow." I said, emotionless.

"What can I say, I work fast." He replied, with a deep laugh.

If he's as hot as his voice sounds, I'm kidnapping him.

"Kid is unharmed like I said?"

"I didn't touch him. He dose have quite a lot of injuries though." He said, hate in his voice.

No doubt in my mind Viktor abused his child.

"See you soon."

—————-
hey BOO

first off merry christmas! I know it's not christmas yet but it's about to be christmas eve in literally 10 minutes so 🤪

i got some questions for y'all. you don't have to answer them but i hope you will!

1. whats your favorite color?

2. are you part of the alphabet mafia (lgbtq)?

3. when's your birthday?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 1K 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...
66.1K 1.5K 18
🩷Alessia Aurora Marino🩷 The Marino's are the second strongest/largest mafia to ever come around. Their name is world known that installs deep amoun...
380K 8.8K 24
She was just a girl who wanted to know about her real family. He was just a boy who stay in his bestfriend's house more than his own foster parents'...
467K 9.2K 60
"I am Camellia. Camellia Celestia Durazzo and I bow to no man". Dive into the tumultuous life of Camellia Celestia Durazzo, Every moment is a battle...