ℍ𝕖𝕣 𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕕𝕪 {𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕓�...

By Rose_Queen47

In which Alice interrupts her roommate's stream and gets herself pulled into the world of Minecraft Youtubers... More

~𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠~
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 ||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 ℙ𝕥. 𝟙||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 ℙ𝕥. 𝟚||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
its not over

||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖||

65K 2.2K 3.5K
By Rose_Queen47

Wednesday, December 23rd

The morning was chaotic, but amusing, as Alice watched Technoblade stuff his belongings into overnight bags. 

"I'm gonna say that watching youtube videos while you do this isn't helping," She sipped more of her coffee. 

"You could be helping," He shot back.

"Says the one who made me pack up everything else we'd need," She rolled her eyes. 

"You're the one who wants to go to Britain," He grumbled.

"Don't act like you aren't excited, you're gonna leave me for Phil," She smiled.

"Yeah, you're gonna leave me for Wilbur so serves you right," He smirked when her jaw dropped.  "Don't act like you aren't excited." He mocked.

"I'm not planning on visiting Wilbur!"

"Just like I'm not planning on visiting Phil," He chuckled.

"But there's no way you won't take advantage of the situation," She argued.

"Now take that answer and apply to the Wilbur statement," He told her. Alice pursed her lips.

"I'm leaving," She left her place on his gaming chair to move to the door.

"You're mad cause I'm right!" He yelled as she walked to her own room.

"Whatever," She muttered to herself and sat down in her own chair. She knew Tubbo was streaming and she had already sent him a birthday text, but she wondered if there was anything she could do on Minecraft. 

She pulled up his stream and watched as he, Fundy, Ranboo, and Sam tried to make tnt cannons.  Tubbo kept messing up by jumping a tic too soon and they were almost out of tnt.

So Alice, having the knowledge that owned many stacked of tnt, joined the game.

<Tubbo> ALICE

<AlicestellaV> TubboTubboTubboTubbo

<Tubbo> do you have tbt?
<Tubbo> Tnt*

<AlicestellaV> yee

<Awesamdude> Could we possibly have some? I can pay thee for it?

<AlicestellaV> what purposes would thou have for such explosives

<Ranboo> we want to go to the moon:D

<ItsFundy> Give us the tnt or die

<AlicestellaV> I don't liketh thine words ItsFundy

<ItsFundy> I don't careth

<AlicestellaV> then thy shan't receive bombs

<Awesamdude> reconsider please kind sir, for the purpose we seek to achieve is the enjoyment of being launched into the sky
<Awesamdude> Tubbo has just turned 17 and so it is his wish to collect thine tnt stacks

<Tubbo> yeseth

Alice shook her head at how ridiculous the conversations was. She joined the vc instead.

"Hey, hey," She greeted and started running to L'manberg.

"Alice!" Tubbo shouted.

"Hi Tubbo," She smiled. "Happy birthday, seems like you're having fun."

"Definitely, we just need more tnt," He told her.

"And you can give it to me!" Fundy exclaimed.

"Your way isn't fit for a group of people though, Fundy," Sam sighed.

"Alice is smart, maybe she can come up with something?" Ranboo suggested. "Hi, by the way."

"Hey," She replied. "What am I coming up with?"

"A tnt launcher for us," Sam said. "Mine gets to about 340 blocks with multiple people and Fundy's gets to 410ish with one person."

"I'll come over and take a look," She said. She used her trident to make the last bit of the journey. She looked between Sam's and Fundy's designs.

"We thought Sam's would work better but Fundy surprised us," Ranboo followed her back and forth.

"Shouldn't have been a surprise, the goal of a tnt launcher should be getting the least amount of blocks between the charge and shot, while including the 30ish degree trajectory," Alice said.

"I had the four corner blast though," Sam objected.

"That can make it worse in some cases, the explosions affect each other by cancelling out the directions it sends the player," She told him. "Fundy's gets it all compacted in one place, has the right trajectory, and there's no fence post obstructing the pathing."

"I suppose.." Sam mumbled.

"I was definitely thinking about that," Fundy nodded at her.

"Yeah, I'm sure," Alice rolled her eyes.

"But Fundy's didn't send me high," Tubbo said sadly. "Sam thinks it's because of my ping."

"It's because you were jumping on the wrong tic," She chuckled.

"What? No, I was jumping with the everyone else!" He argued.

"You jump a tic after everyone else, probably because you see them jump and then it takes you that tic of a second to copy," She explained

"Oh.."

"Just jump a little sooner, that's all," She advised.

"Alice is so wise, she just solved all of our problems," Ranboo laughed.

"I'm just revising," She smiled.

"Well, obviously I'm better because she didn't revise my canon," Fundy boasted.

"I could if you'd like," She offered. "Stop being petty and use the fucking dispensers."

"I don't need them!" He yelled.

"You could literally get four extra pieces of tnt by using them," She pointed out.

"Nu-uh," He fought.

"Yeah, you could," She sighed. "Just replace these blocks with dispensers and you'll have an extra piece on each end." She broke the end blocks on each row. They all watched her as she rewired the redstone, it felt like a presentation or something.

"I see, I see," Sam nodded.

"It's fine, I guess," Fundy grumbled.

"Can you fix the one person problem?" Tubbo wondered.

"No, because of the block placements and everything, I can't," She responded to the boy. "It's probably better if one person does it at one time anyway, so they can absorb the charge."

"So how much tnt do you have exactly?" Ranboo asked.  Alice put down her enderchest and looked at the 12 stacks.  She had done a lot of fuckin grinding and she couldn't waste it all on this.

"Six," She told them.

"What?!"

"Why do you have that much?" Tubbo questioned.

"It's good to have," She shrugged.  "Has a lot of purposes."  She reloaded the canon herself and threw the rest to Sam.

"Hey, it's my canon, give me the tnt," Fundy demanded.

"No, I don't think so," She shook her head.  "Never trust a furry."  Alice glanced over as Techno poked his head in her room.

"How much time do we have left?"

"We have to leave by 4:30, Zu is getting picked up an hour or so before then," She told him again.  He nodded and left.

"Where you going?" Tubbo asked.

"It's a secret," She chuckled.

"Oh it's that's secret planning stuff," Ranboo realized.  "Does anyone else know like, what it really is?"

"Jack, like Jacksepticeye, and Corpse," She replied.

"Why does Corpse know?" Tubbo laughed.

"Cause he's not gonna tell anyone and it doesn't affect him, well he is watching our cat but it doesn't affect him other than that," She said. 

"Well, I wouldn't tell anyone," Tubbo pouted.

"Yeah, but you'd tell Tommy and Tommy would tell other people," She pointed out. 

"So it's a secret from certain people?" Sam asked.

"I suppose," She chuckled.  "It's not going to be like a content thing, I guess it could be..but content isn't the reason behind it."

"Does it affect me?" Ranboo wondered.

"Why?"

"If it doesn't, can you tell me?" He asked.  "I can be the only one who knows."

"I guess I could tell you and Sam," She thought about it.  "I doubt either of you would tell anyone." 

"Definitely not," Sam agreed.

"Wait so it affects me?" Fundy asked.

"No, I just feel like telling you," She smiled as he groaned.

"I wanna know, I wanna know," Ranboo jumped around her.

Ranboo, Awesamdude, Alicce

Alicce
so
Techno and I made the executive decision
to visit Britain for Christmas
and we're hoping to visit Wilbur and Phil

Ranboo
Wait actually?!
Dude that's so cool

Awesamdude
That is very cool
Tell our friends we said hello when you get there

Alicce
i will definitely do so

Ranboo
How long are you going to stay?

Alicce
we're leaving today
and we haven't decided on a return date yet
it depends on quarantining and stuff

Awesamdude
That makes sense
make sure you stay safe!

Ranboo
Yeah we can't lose our tnt supplier

Alicce
:,(

Ranboo
I DIDNT MEAN IT
YOURE SO MUCH MORE THAN A TNT SUPPLIER

"Alright Tubbo, I'll show you when to jump," She said sadly.

"I'm sorry! I swear!" Ranboo exclaimed.

"Oh Ranboo, I'm disappointed," Sam sighed.

"What happened?" Tubbo questioned.

"Ranboo hurt my feelings," She told the boy.

"No!" Ranboo yelled.

"And I after I tell you my secret and everything," She shook her head.

"Well hey, you can tell me, I'm sure that'd make you feel better!" Fundy said happily.

"No, I'm not that sad yet."

She gave Corpse another hug once they were next to his car. Zu was in a cat carrier in the passenger seat and all of his things were packed in the back.

"Thank you so much for doing this," She said again.

"It's no problem, really," He chuckled. He was seeing her without a mask on and it still blew his mind how pretty she was.

"I'll text you before and after we get on the plane," She told him. "Call me if anything happens."

"What I call you just to talk?" He smiled under his own mask.

"Well you can certainly do that too, I'm sure Sean would love it," She laughed.

"Give him a hug for me?"

"Definitely," She nodded and stepped back as he opened his door.

"We can hang out when you get back," He more of stated then asked. She nodded again.

"You don't have a choice," She joked.

"I don't need one, I'd always chose to see you," He got in and pulled the door shut. Alice walked back towards her home and waved as he pulled out of the driveway.

Her mind flashed back to the conversation she and Sean had. Corpse was amazing, he really was, and if she tried hard enough, she probably could love him like that. But there was something that held her back from trying, she knew it wasn't supposed to be. Corpse was her friend, probably one of her best friends, and it would stay that way.

"I can't believe you got me on a plane," Techno sighed as they walked through the connector between the building and plane itself. 

"We're going to Britain!" Alice had a skip in her step making him chuckle. 

"We're going to Britain," He nodded.  

"You gonna send a teaser tweet?" She asked as she skipped beside him.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll tweet," He laughed.  She was normally so laid back but it was funny to see her so excited. 

——
Technoblade🐷@Technothepig
I hate planes
67.9k ♥ | 4.8k Comments | 3.3k »

Alice @estellaV_
too bad, we already on it:)
42.5k ♥ | 4.1k Comments | 2.7k »

Ranboo @Ranboosaysstuff
I wonder where they're going:)
18.6k ♥ | 2.3k Comments | 1.6k »

awesamdude @theawesamdude
Yeah I wonder:)
12.4k ♥ | 1.2k Comments | 846 »

Thursday, December 24th

The trip itself was about 11 and half hours, but the time zone difference made it so that they reached Britain in the afternoon. 

Techno tried to sleep so he would get air sick, but even he couldn't sleep for 11 hours straight. 

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you," He repeatedly muttered as they got off to get their luggage.

"You love me, you love me, you love me," She replied every time.

Messages
Jacksepticeye

Sean
Hey hey hey

Allie
heyyy

Sean
There's a bunch signs hanging from the ceiling
with letters right?

Allie
yee

Sean
Evelien and I are waitin near the B one

Allie
be there soon

Sean
Kk!

——

"To the B," She tugged Techno's sweatshirt sleeve. 

"Coming, coming," He sighed and followed.

It took a bit of walking but they finally made it took the correct area.  They moved closer to a wall so they weren't in the way of others.

"Alright, look around for a guy with green hair," She chuckled.

"Like that guy?" Techno pointed to a guy glancing around.  He had visible green hair and a girl with brown hair standing next to him.  It was most definitely her cousin and his girlfriend.

Sean made eye contact with her and both of their faces lit up.  Alice started towards him, weaving around other people walking.

"Allie!" Sean squealed as he picked her up into a hug. 

"Sean!" She laughed.  He put her back on her feet.

"Hey, Al," Evelien came up behind them.  She pulled Alice into another hug.

"Hey Evelien," Alice smiled.  She didn't speak to Evelien much, but she definitely resembled an older sister.  "Techno's over here."  She looped arms with Sean and led them back to her friend. 

"Hey man, how was the plane ride?" Sean asked and shook Techno's hand.  The two weren't as close but they called each other friends. 

"Long," Techno sighed. 

"Well, I'll take a bag and we can head home.  It's like a 40ish mini drive," He looked to Evelien for confirmation and she nodded. 

"Yeah, but you're welcome to sleep on the way," She chuckled and took one of Alice's suitcases.

"You don't have to do that," Alice tried to argue.

"Oh shush, we're helping," Evelien waved her hand and Sean took one of Techno's bags.  He definitely wasn't complaining.

"Oh wait!  Picture for Twitter tease," Sean took a few steps back and Alice threw up a peace sign.

"Cover my eyes with clip art or something," She told him.

"Or text sayin sub to Technoblade," Her friend joked making Sean laugh.

"Alright kids, to the car," He looped arms with Alice again and started walking.

——
Jacksepticeye @Jack_Septic_Eye
I hate airports D: but I like Alice :D

82.6k ♥ | 5.8k Comments | 7.1k »

karl:) @/KarlJacobs_
Hey Tommy it's Alice!
19.5k ♥ | 4.3k Comments | 2.6k »

Tubbo @/TubboLive
Alice in Britain pog?
25.3k ♥ | 4.6k Comments | 2.1k »

Alice @estellaV_
pog:)
34.5k ♥ | 4.1k Comments | 2.7k »
——————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 18.4K 65
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️???????☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend named Ranb...
449K 10.9K 80
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰...
361K 8.8K 63
IN WHICH george has a secret roommate that's tired of running. enter wilbur soot, just the guy to get her to slow down. OR IN WHICH clara oakworth di...
1.5M 42.9K 78
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 River Gold is pulled into the Minecraft gaming community on Twitch by her older and her much more well known brother and she meets so...