With kill and bill

"I'm guessing we're gonna try to contact queen and king Aytigan" kill asked bill who hummed in response as they walked their way to bill's office. Once they arrived bill pushed the door open and hold it for kill to walk in. "Thanks, so~ how are we gonna contact them?" Kill asked as he sat at one of the wooden chairs with red cushions on them. "I was thinking we should bring them here instead," bill said. Kill shrugged his shoulders as he sat up from the chair. "Alright let's start"

After making the portal (sorry I'm lazy T-T)

Bill and kill waited for the queen and king to step out of the portal, but they knew it was going to take some time, especially when they are now dealing with the shadows. After waiting for five minutes they begin to hear footsteps walking out of the portal. They looked up to see the queen and king Aytigan from Arden forest. They both straighten themselves before kneeling. "Hello, king and queen Aytigan. We're sorry for summoning you this late, but we have something important you need to know" bill said.

The King and Queen both looked confused, but let bill carry on. " we found Silas" that one sentence sent both the king and queen to tears at the news. "W-Where is my b-baby" the Queen stuttered out, walking towards bill and kill. "He's in my room, but before you see him. . . there's something you need to now." The king and queen looked at each other before turning their attention back to bill. "Go ahead," the king said signaling bill or kill to explain.

After explaining about the memory they went through

Both Majesty's we're in complete shock at what bill and kill explained to them. " H-he's after my son?" the Queen stuttered out. "I'm afraid so," kill said hands now formed into a fist. "Can we see our son now?" the king asked. Bill waves his hands in the air summoning a flame-like mirror showing Silas playing a card game with will who seemed to be losing. Bill waved his hands again making the flame-like mirror disappear. "One more thing I need to tell you," Bill said as sadness and anger welled up. "Yes, bill" queen Aytigan said looking nervous.

"When Silas was changing after he woke up. . . we found scars litter all over his body," Bill said forming a fist. "How bad is it," king Aytigan said hoping it's not bad. "Bill sighed summoning the blue flame mirror showing the king and queen what they saw. Both king and queen Aytigan gasped at the sight of their son's body. Bruises and stitches were covering every inch of his body. Queen Aytigan broke down in tears as looked away from the sight of her son bruised body. "C-can we see him" king Aytigan asked. "Yes, I'll lead the way. And with that bill and kill lead the king and queen to their long-lost son who wasn't expecting their visit.

________________________________________
King Aytigan

________________________________________King Aytigan

Queen Aytigan

(Picture is not mine

(Picture is not mine. They belong to their rightful owner.

_________________________________________
Hey guys MERRY CHRISTMAS! I'm sorry this chapter is short, but the next chapter is gonna be longer than this one.

Happy Birthday
Karma aka bane and Levi Ackerman

Happy BirthdayKarma aka bane and Levi Ackerman

Hope you guys have a good Christmas

Credit to the person who made this video and remix.

~MyMy Chan