Chapter 6

Silas pov

"Nnnnoooooooooo you beat me again, how. Are. You. WINNING~." will whine when I put my last uno card down in a pile of cards. I chuckled "I don't know maybe your just bad at the game" Will crossed his arms complaining about how I keep cheating or that's it's not fair. I giggled as will kept complaining, that's until I heard a knock on the door making me and will stop what we were doing.

I looked at will then looked back at the wooden door across from me. Will quickly got up protectively getting in front of me, while I secretly grabbed hold of the knife under my pillow, making sure to keep the knife hidden. I looked at him waiting for a signal. Will looked down at me giving me a nod. I looked back at the door saying "Come in" loud enough for someone to hear. The door was pushed open showing bill, kill and two other people that looked familiar. . . wait are they. The two familiar people looked at me with relief looks in their eyes. 

Will moved away from me going to the door where bill and kill is. The two familiar people walked up to me with tears silently sliding down their pale cheeks. Tears begin to pour out seeing the people that raised me when I was little before I got kidnapped. "M-mom. . . D-dad" I stuttered out. I lift my arms from my side slowly stretching them out. Without a second to waste, they ran up to me hugging me tightly. I hugged them back afraid to let go. "MOM, DAD IM BACK *cries harder* i-im back"

"My baby, I'm sorry I wasn't there, I- I should've been there." mom said hugging me tighter than before. "I'm sorry too Silas" dad added. I pat mom and dad on the back as mom moved her hand to my head playing with my hair. I snuggled into their embrace as mom continued playing with my hair.

30 minute later

After bill, kill, will, and dad left the room I started to think about me and kill favorite spot to play when we have free time. That's when a question popped into my head. "Hey mom. . ." mom hummed sliding her fingers through my hair. I gently moved away from her embrace looking up at her. She has a caring gaze that will relax anyone who meets her eyes.

"When am I going back home," mom thought for a minute, putting her index finger under her slightly pale skin.  She sighed pulling her index finger away from under her chin and pulled me back into her embrace. "Maybe in a couple of days after we talk to the cipher brothers and then we can go home. Maybe show you around after we get you settled in." I nodded my head laying my head on her shoulder. My eyes begin to shut as mom begins to run her fingers through my hair. I wonder what they are doing.

Narrator POV

When Queen Aytigan saw that her son was asleep she carefully laid his head down on the pillow making sure not to wake him up. She smiled before it fading away when she lifts Silas' shirt seeing different scars, bruises, and stitches littering around every inch of silas' body. Queen aytigan couldn't help but put her hands over her mouth as her gaze scanned her son's body. "I'll heal you" and that's exactly what she did, which caused her to be worn out since she used her powers when she and her husband were fighting the Phantom shadows. When no scars, bruises, and stitches were gone and healed, Queen aytigan smiled before laying down next to her son falling asleep.

With king Aytigan and the cipher brothers

"That's exactly what he told us before he teleported us out of the memory. When we got back Silas screamed out in pain because king daemon was returning his memories." Bill said crossing his legs. King Aytigan nodded his head, taking in all the information that has been thrown at him. "So, what your saying is. . . ford kidnapped my son so he can be the chosen one for the prince or the king." The cipher brothers nodded their heads yes. "To add on to that, prince yoru wants to marry my son, which leads him to make a plan to kidnap my son" the brothers nodded their heads again.

"We're going to take him back to Arden forest in a couple of days as we figure out how to keep him safe especially from prince yoru himself." King Aytigan said as he got up from his seat. "Wait, what about the shadows? We still have to deal with them." Bill said. King Aytigan sighed before saying. "Silas. . . is going to be trained to fight the shadows" The brothers quickly sat up causing the chairs they were sitting on to abruptly fall to the floor. "WHAT WHY" kill yelled slamming his hands on the table.

"Bill, you saw the way he fought when he attacked you from above the tree right?" Bill hesitantly nodding his head in response to the king's question. "He's strong enough to fight and that's final. If you three want to help him that's fine, but he still going through training" with that king daemon walked out of the room without another word to exchange with the three brothers.

Silas pov

I opened my eyes seeing dad smiling down at me, ruffling my hair a little. "Hello Silas, how was your sleep?" I sat up from Dad's lap, rubbing my eyes making the sleep go away. "I slept well, but where the others," I asked scanning around the room. "They are in bill's office. Want something to eat?" "Sure" dad snapped his fingers summoning a plate of pancakes with syrup and whip cream on top. On the side is cut-up strawberries, and orange juice on side of the tray. I grabbed the fork next to the plate and dig in.

"While your eating I'm going to tell you somethings that have changed and what we are planning after a few days of getting settled in the kingdom." I looked at my dad waiting for him to continue. "After you got kidnapped we decided to change some rules. The first rule is-"

CLIFFHANGER~
________________________________________
Hey, guys I know this was supposed to come out on christmas day, but I was busier than I expected to be. My apologies. Hope you have a good morning, afternoon, and night

Name: Heather
By: Conan gray

~MyMy Chan