Sexy Hot Motorcycle Vroom Vroom

Start from the beginning

The human mind was crazy, extremely difficult because it was fitting more things into your small brain.

"I like his purple hair, his hand is soft too. Mm I want- ah- cuddles." You held your pillow tight yawning.

"No no not work- I don't work no school today. Mm his tongue was long- AH!" You woke up from your dream with balls of sweat running down your face.

Let's just put it simply that in that dream you were getting a little too close and comfortable with the lavender haired male.

"Holy tater tot, what the hell was I even dreaming about in the first place? So my minds betraying me now." You groaned smashing your head into your pillow.

"Why was I even- Ugh this life is so annoying and it just started running up with chaos again." You groaned once more in frustration.

Your alarm suddenly rang by the close left of your nightstand like an annoying child.

"Shut up I'm already awake." You spoke to yourself slamming it to the floor.

What did that poor object ever do to you?

As if you had another alarm clock that wasn't so secret and much more irritating to you, several heavy pebbles hit your window from the outside.

"Can today like, not be hell? Wow such a funny joke early in the morning, it's always going to be fire on fire." You heavily sighed flipping your pillow over to the cooler side besides the scorching one.

Another thing hit your window, but this time instead of many it pounded like a huge rock.

"I swear to fucking god I'm either going to choke a bird or commit a murder." You angrily huffed and sprinted out of bed.

Walking to your window not giving a damn about your be head as you should, you opened the curtains.

Your eyes immediately bursted out from anger and from embarrassment seeing the view.

It was your new annoying neighbor, the one from your sleep.

Just up and poking out from every direction was his lavender hair.

Despite being far you saw his eye bags as if he didn't get an inch of sleep in the night, it was that terrible his black dark eye bags stole the show every time in his appearance.

That was the easy beginning as you saw his appearance like that from the start of yesterday, but the view oh it made you feel like you were lounging around in the hottest sauna.

His collar bone was strong as his neck cracked a bit into motion.

Then going down his arms were very muscular, some veins popping out from his arms going connected to his wrists and hands.

And the sight that you wished you didn't see but still couldn't help but enjoy, his rock hard six pack abs.

Out in the open.

Not just that, there was a v line that lead to the much lower area covered by his grey sweats that were practically already loose there.