Sykkuno smiled at him "But... you care about what I think of you right?" that made Toast deflate as he stayed oddly quiet, making Sykkuno look at his brother "And what I think is that, it will be really cool of you to attend that practice round."

Toast sighed heavily before finally standing up "Fine, okay Sykkuno you win." Toast said smiling down at his brother "I'll attend but promise me you'll call me if you felt worst or something, do we have a deal?"

Sykkuno smiled up to him "Yup! I'll do that Toast don't worry too much! Enjoy your practice round okay? I'm sure you'll do great!"

Toast smiled before walking towards the door, he took one last look at his brother "I'll be back maybe after dinner. Depends on how fucking stupid the other representative is. Don't wait for me okay? And order whatever the fuck you want." Toast said "Call me if something is wrong or I swear to god Sykkuno-!"

Sykkuno laughed at the glare that his brother is giving him "I will I promise Toast!"

Satisfied with the answer Toast nodded before finally closing the door behind him as he left Sykkuno alone in his own room. Sykkuno sighed tiredly as he once again laid down on his brother's bed. His fever might have gone down but he still feels tired and his body is aching so does his head. So the moment he heard the front door close from downstairs, he once again let out a sigh of relief as he settled down on the bed, closing his eyes as he did.

~o~oOo~o~

"Stop being so nervous Corpse! Everything will be o-kay!"

Corpse sigh "I'm not nervous." He simply said making Rae roll her eyes as she giggles "I am not, I swear." Corpse said

"Sure sure, sure you are not Corpse!" Rae repeated "I mean this is just Sykkuno, you 'friend' right? So no need to be nervous!"

At this point Corpse has given up at the fact that anyone would listen to him. Sure, Rae is kinda right about him being nervous but Corpse think that his so called friend should at least be convinced that he is not.

As he and Rae arrived at what Corpse would assume the house of Sykkuno and Toast, he couldn't help but be impressed at how big the apartment is despite just being the two of them living there. And it seems like Rae noticed this because she chuckled making Corpse look at her in question "They are pretty rich you know? Sykkuno and Toast's Mom is after all a well-known lawyer. They could afford living in luxury apartment like this despite having a very big house."

Corpse nodded as he also reached that conclusion, he is still living with his family and their house is actually pretty big also but the three of them are living there full time. "Does their Mom live with them?" Corpse asked instead

Rae shakes her head "Nope! Their original home is like 3 hours away from the university. That's why their Mom bought this apartment for them so they could live comfortably for years until they finished college." Rae then paused as if she is thinking "Their Mom is very particular when it comes to their needs and what they want you know?" Rae then looked at him "I have met her once and she is really a nice person but like if you see her, you'll see like an exact replica of Toast's aura. Toast is like a male version of their Mom, which is not really surprising since they are a family of geniuses after all."

"She is like Toast? Like personality wise or...?"

Rae nodded "Yup! Very much so, especially the way they hover and dotes around Sykkuno. You know now that I think about it, it is really a blessing that despite that Sykkuno didn't grow up to be like those irritating spoiled brat kids. It's really hard to believe that Toast and his Mom just gives everything Sykkuno wanted no questions asked." Rae hummed as if thinking "Hmmm... that's why if I have to guess, Sykkuno probably took after his father because I could tell you, Toast and their Mom is nowhere near like Sykkuno. But maybe it's a good thing you know? The only thing wrong is that Sykkuno is like really nice, nice. Not even a single hint of mischief on him. "