Stiles comes out (smut warning)

Well this is my first one shot and I hope you like it. I will try to post regularly but I'm only human.I might post other ships.
______________________________________         
              Stiles is pacing his room nervously as he waits for Malia. He hears the door open and Malia stuck her head in and and gave him a concerned look. "You smell like stress and you smell nervous." She says softly but still loud like always. Stiles gave her a weak smile that she didn't return.

             "I'm fine we just need to talk about something.It's kind of an important something." Stiles says carefully. He goes to sit on his bed and Malia follows cautiously. "What's so important. Is it bad?" She asks and Stiles doesn't know how to say it.

           "No. I mean it could be. Depending on how you take it. Or it could be good. But it could also be bad or neither. " Stiles rambled nervously and Malia looks confused. "Well tell me then." Stiles is trying desperately to keep looking at her face. "Well....we uh...I can't be with you anymore....... "he said it slowly and Malia looked even more confused. "Why?" Stiles looked at her.

        "I'm in love with someone else. I love you to but not in the same way your more like sister. It's wrong for me to be with you when I'm in love with someone else." She looked hurt but she understood. "Are you going to tell her? " Stiles winced at her word choice "No I don't want them to ever know. "

        Malia tilted her head to the side. "Then Why can't you be with me?" She didn't look as hurt any more now just curious. "Because it's not right for me to lie to you and hide my real feelings. Make you love me when I love someone else." She seemed to understand but not completely. "Well who is she? " she asked seemingly No longer hurt.

          "Well........um......I.....uh...." Stiles stammered trying to just say it out loud. "It's Derek..." he said quietly and Malia gave him a look of disbelief. "Oh I didn't know you liked guys."

    "I don't. But it's different with Derek it's almost like it doesn't matter with him. I've always loved him really just couldn't say it out loud." He explained slowly trying not to confuse her more. "Oh.....well Why aren't you going to tell him?" Stiles looked at his hands folded on his lap.

          "There's No way I'd make it out alive. He doesn't feel the same way and if I told him he would either kill me, I'd die of embarrassment or I would die because the man I love rejects me so I think I'll stay alive and just suffer a little."

          She seemed confused again but didn't push. They sat in silence for a little bit. Then suddenly Malia looked scared and she quickly looked over at him. "I can still stay here right?" Stiles looked at her in disbelief. "Of course you can. We can still be friends just not friends who fuck."she nodded and laid her head on his shoulder. He rested his head lightly on hers and they sat there quietly.

______________________________________

             Derek is leaning on the metal table looking out the window. He heard foot steps and he thought it would be Breaden but when he took a breath he smelled his cousin walking to the door.

         When she opened the door she gave him a smile that he returned slightly smaller but still similar. "Hey Derek." Derek gave her confused look she doesn't usually come here and it makes him worried that something might be wrong.

         "Oh stop worrying Nothing is wrong. "He relaxed a little knowing Nothing was wrong with Stiles.....or anyone else he thought correcting himself. "Well then What brings you here? " he asked while leading her to the couch. She sat down next to him and faced him.