Chapter One: Life As We Knew It

My name is Alexandra. My friend's names are Raymond, Annabelle, Taris, Vanessa, and Tiffany. We were all drunk, we all walked to the park at 11:30 PM in the night, dark as hell. We went to Raymond's house to get his pair of wire cutters, and we cut through the fence to the forest that all my friends has been talking about. We started laughing because we thought it was all a joke that once you go in, you can never come out. We went in. We walked in for a while and looked around. It was just a normal forest. We walked for at least 30 min and we tried to get back because it's 12 PM in the night and our parents don't know were out here. Were all 16 years old, we don't care if drinking is against the law because we can do anything we want to. Freedom. At that moment, Taris and Vanessa said they would go another direction and me, Raymond, Annabelle, and Tiffany would go another way. Then I saw a red shadow run right across the corner of my eyes, and that's when I realized we weren't alone. I checked my cell phone and it was 12:31 PM in the night and I started to panic because our parents would've woken up and realized we were gone and would have called the police station to search us. So I texted Taris and Vanessa and there weren't any cell service or signals, but 5 minutes ago there was.. I told my friends to run because I heard foot steps coming behind us... And it wasn't human. We ran as fast as we could handle and we tried to go back from where we came from but every tree was the same. We tried to follow our footsteps but all it lead to is two dead bodies. I recognized them. They were Jane and Jake's bodies. I met them 4 years ago untill they disappeared. There bodies looked freshly murdered but covered in blood. I started to run again, with my friends. It started raining, but I realized it was not normal water rain..... It was blood rain - blood drops raining down. I put on my hood and ran towards the light where we came from but it only lead to complete darkness. We did not know where to go at all, we heard screaming from every direction. Every time we go towards a familiar scream, it changes directions. It's like a forest of confusion and instantly I regretted going into the forest because what my classmate's told me was true. 'Once you go in, you can NEVER come out'. All the leaves on the trees in the forest turned completely dark red. There was one tree that was perfect. No blood, Green leaves, No moss, just perfect. I ran towards it with my friends but I instantly regretted it. We tried to get out of the the "Perfect" tree's area but there was some sort of transparent wall that was keeping us from getting out. Then.. I heard a voice in my mind, a familiar voice. My dad. My dad had given me a necklace with a stopwatch on it that you can open. He gave it to me when I was 7 but he died when I was 8. The voice in my head said "Open the stopwatch, and take out the drill and smash the transparent walls with it. Never take off the stopwatch, it will protect you. I love you honey." I opened my stop watch and took out the golden drill I had always wondered about, I smashed the walls with it and the earth had a mini earthquake. The whole earth shook as I smashed the walls open even though I can't see it. My friends and I ran out of the area trying to figure out how to get out of the forest. Then my friend's eyes turned completely black. They started saying a ritual "Lleh Lleh Lleh, rise upon this forest and we shall destroy humanity upon this forest. We shall rule. We shall murder. We shall RISE." and then they're heads hit the floor and they passed out. I started crying and hoped this was all a dream, but it wasn't. I realized that if the necklace protected me, there could be a chance that it would protect anyone else that touches it. So I took my friend's hands and put them on top of my necklace. They woke up and was dizzy they asked what happened. Something was wrong. I feel it. I used my bottle and smashed they're skulls untill it bursted with blood. and I stabbed them with the glass that was left. Those were not my friends. They are... Demons of the forest. Demons of The Bermuda Lleh Forest. I took out my stopwatch and shined the mirror towards the piece of paper I brought that said "Bermuda Lleh Forest" and I now know the stories about this terrible place is true.