Chapter 10

Hello~
im the original TL of this series. I used to post it on Foxaholic but i moved here. You can read the early chapters on foxaholic. Enjoy^^

********

Gael went out first and reached out to her. Escorting ladies is only natural for noblemen, but Archel knows his other image. Perhaps, when he return to Zenat’s island, he’ll become the true outlaw of the sea. 

Clasp-! Her hand was held gently. Archel arrived at the beach as he led her. The ship was much larger and stunning than she thought. And beyond that, there was only a horizon.

She couldn’t see anything beyond the vast horizon and the sight soothed her down immediately. The world seems to be halved into two parts: The sea and the sky. 

“Island…”

The book stated that when the weather is nice, you can see the island from afar. But Archel couldn’t see anything.

“You must be wondering where you’re going to stay already,” Gael spoke and signaled her to stay still for a while.

*Splash* The man who walked carelessly into the seawater came close to the ship.

Then from the ship that she couldn’t see any crew in it, a much smaller boat was lowered.

The figure who quickly got on the small boat in front of her wasn’t the powerful guardian of the eastern sea, Duke of Zenat. But Archel thought it looked better on him. After shaking out his wet hair, he extended his arm.

“Come up.”

‘It’s my first-time to ride a small boat like this.’ Archel thought as she lifted her dress so that it wouldn’t get wet. 

‘If I step on the wrong foot, I might fall into the sea.’ 

But as soon as she stepped into the small boat, a firm arm pulled her. In the end, she didn’t fall into the sea.

*Shwaaa*

Her surroundings were calmer than she thought, with only the sound of wind and water resounded in the air. The small boat with two of them onboard slowly drew closer and closer to the larger one.

*Thud*

The appearance of him gliding around the boat was very natural. He jumped several times from one place to another, and when the small boat reached the vicinity of the large ship, he quickly landed on the railing of the deck. As he moved something on the top, a loud sound rang.

*Gooooooong*

Archel was surprised at the moment and stepped back. The ground seemed to vibrate, but in fact, it was from the moving ship.

Soon, a huge wooden staircase descended from the ship, leading up to the water.

“Come this way.” Gael led Archel there.

As she stepped on the deck that looked so high, she could see the scenery beyond the sea a little further. The vast sea entertained her as if it was tempting her to come.

And she could see that the storm was more severe than she had expected, and the rushing tides were crashing the ship so that the deck trembles. 

‘I’m going to the middle of that place.’

Archel clenched her fist as if making up her mind. Michael entered the academy safely and not long after they announced to the Principal of Temila that she’s Zenat’s bride, they would be preparing for their marriage.