Meeting the boys

AUTHORS NOTE

Well my best friend liked the first part sooooo anyway she's forcing me to make her a character anyway on with chapter 2!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

Louis's POV

Wow she is making me feel really bad now about the whole thing...Oh we'll she seems over it now.

I can't wait for her to meet the boys they will love her! I just hope none of her love her too much...

"How far away do you live?" Ally complained even though we've only been driving for 5 minutes...God she is still the impatient girl I remember, but that's why I love her. WAIT not that type of love I don't love love her do I? No I don't! Um yea so I like her as only a friend...?

While I was having this wee ramble in my head Ally was just staring at me like the idiot I am. "We're only about 10 minutes away." I've decided I'm going to make small talk with her to break the silence. "Soooo how's...school?"

"It's okay I guess...glad it's over now since I finally graduated!" She enthused. (A/N see I can use smart words...okay now back to the story...)

Wow I forgot she would have graduated now, wait so have I! Going to continue now with odd questions..."how's you mum's job?"

"Fine, actually it's going really good I think, I was the model for her latest collection." She started telling me all proudly.

A model! That's a big step in life wonder how it went. For the rest of the journey I just asked her random questions about home, friends, what she wants to do now she's finished school. Soon we had arrived outside the complex we all lived in. Everyone lived separately apart from me and my Hazza Bear! Yay the boys are finally going to meet her in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Ally's POV

SURPRISE!!!

4 boys and 2 girls yelled at me jumping out from spaces around the room. I jumped back with fright causing Louis to fall to the ground and me on top of him.

"Way to go Lou get it on!" Can anyone guess who that came from? Of course it was Harry...

"OW!" Louis yelled because all my suitcases had fallen on him as we'll.

"OMG LOUIS I AM SOOOOO SORRY!" I apologised to Lou getting off him as quickly as I could while trying to get some of my luggage at the same time.

"Here" someone came and helped, it was Liam. And I only know their names because I watched the X-Factor and it was a bit hard not to when Facebook, twitter, tumblr and about every single magazine is plastered with their names and faces.

"Thanks Liam..." I said really quietly when I'm not normally shy.

"No problem Ally" he said care free. Liam seemed like the most mature one here and probably had to keep the rest of the band in order. He was wearing dark jeans, a plaid shirt and some converse. His hair was light brown and in a justin bieber style haircut.

A tan boy who's name I think came up to me next, I think his name is Zayn. He seems mysterious but in a good way. He was wearing chinos, a plain white tee, a varsity jacket and a pair of high-tops. I feel like we could become quite close... "Hello Ally, nice to meet you I'm Zayn"

"Nice to meet you too Zayn" I replied taking in all his features like the colour of his eyes and the way his hair was in a quiff. Soon Niall the Irish one was coming up to me giving me a bone crushing hug even though I just met him.

"Hey-Niall-cant-breathe-here!" I said gasping for air.

"Oh sorry" Niall replied letting go of me and taking a step back. Wow his eyes were the prettiest colour I have ever seen in my entire life. I was getting lost in them until some one cleared his throat behind me and I instantly forgot everything I was thinking about.

Harry.

He's absolutely gorgeous with his chocolate curls, piercing green eyes and dazzling smile.

"Hey there beautiful" he said seductively. I think I almost melted on the spot but I caught myself and realised I could never like Harry like that. He's Louis's best friend and also all the tabloids say he's a player who just sleeps around. So instead of swooning over that seductive voice I laughed my head off saying in between breaths "You're-voice-there-one-of-the-funniest-things-ever! Pahaha"

He looked so taken aback I think he almost fainted! I bet no other girl has ever said that to Harry Styles the sex god that has every girl that's not stupid wanting in his pants...

Louis jumped in the middle of us yelling "SUPERMAN!! I'll save you HARREH!!!

Oh god a whole summer with these boys, how will I survive...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN

Please leave feedback I want to know what you think :)