Louis Tomlinsons Best Friend...

Chapter 1

Ally's POV

I stood there waiting for Louis to pick me up. Yes THE Louis Tomlinson of One Direction who just so

happens to be my best friend...well used to be. Before he left for the X-Factor we had fallen out and

have spoke all of once since then only to arrange meeting him today. My mother is forcing to me to stay with him and his band mates for the summer since she is going away to New York for some job

thing. She's the head designer for Chanel which means she travels a lot which is okay I guess but it

means that I get a bit lonely with only the maid there. My father left when I was just 2 years old

And never came back.

"HONK" a car to my left honked startling me. It was a fancy BMW with the number plate "CARROT-

KING" Of course it was HIM...I waved goodbye to my mum since we had properly done it earlier and got into the car which would be taking me to London for 3 months.

"Hey Ally Bally!" Louis yelled trying to hug me. I pushed him off and said "I still don't forgive you!"

You must be wondering what he could have done that would still have me angry 2 years later. Well first he broke our promise of only auditioning for the X-Factor together, not losing touch (that might be partly my fault though for not answering his calls, texts or emails.) But also for not including me again!

"Come on Ally it's been 2 years, I've said sorry a gazillion times! What can I do that will make you forgive me?"

I thought for a minute when I decided I should TRY and I said TRY to forgive him. "Okay here's the deal BooBear, buy me a Starbucks and I'll forgive you...well at least be nicer."

"Yay! Lets go to Starbucks right now and then we can go back to being Bestos! The bestfriendoriens! Or even the bestestwestestfreindliest friends that ever lived!" Lou screamed like a 4 year old opening his present on Christmas Day.

"Okay Lou, not so sure about the last one but we will work at it until our friendship is as good as it used to be. Now STARBUCKS TIME!!!" I do love my Starbucks....

"Don't get too excited its only Starbucks..."

"ONLY STARBUCKS! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU STARBUCKS IS THE MOST AWESOMEST COFFEE PLACE ON THE PLANET AND YOU DON'T EVER DISS IT!!" I yelled at him trying to get him to see reason.

I heard him mumble something that sounded a lot like "Almost as bad as Niall and his food..." Who's Niall...? Never mind we're here! As I open the door I automatically close it again yelling " FRICK IT'S FREEZING OUT THERE!" I was only wearing high-waisted shorts, a purple plaid shirt and some converse but its meant to be summer!

"You haven't changed a bit have you?" Louis asked almost crying with laughter. "Hurry up I want a Yorkshire tea...WAIT I never meant tea I wanted uh-uh-uh coffee!" He tried to cover up but not very well...

"Sure you did Lou, sure you did...." I replied to him as sarcastically as I could.

Five minutes later we were leaving Starbucks with a gingerbread latte and a Yorkshire tea THAT CERTAINLY WASN'T LOUIS'S...

"Come on let's get back to the flat I want you to meet the rest of the boys because they are dieing to meet you!"

Oh no what if they don't like me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTORS NOTE

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and can you vote/comment/fan please??

This is my first fan fic and I don't really think its that good I will probs update 1 or 2 times a week but not sure yet.

Oh well I'll just go now....