The Unexpected

Ally's POV

Yes! Yes! Yes! Today we are leaving for the tour and I am sooo excited! We are going to Paris first so we are heading to the airport in like an hour. My suitcase is by the door and the boys are having a quick last minute meeting with Simon.

Elliot is actually coming on tour with us aswell as she moved in with me after a fallout with her parents. Her and Niall are going great and yesterday we found them asleep together on the couch with Mean Girls playing in the background. They looked mega cute and we took a picture of them and put it on Twitter.

"Hey Ally?" Elliot shouted from the room next to mine.

"Yea?"

"Can you come here?"

"Sure..."

"What is it?"

As I walked in I saw her face, it was tear stained and on the bed next to her was a pregnancy test.

"Oh my god Elliot! Are you okay?"

"No! What will everyone say?! Niall and I have only being going out a month and now this happens!"

She broke down in tears again.

"Aww Elliot, it will be okay we are all here for you. Have you only taken one?" She nodded slowly.

"You should probably take another two just to be sure..."

"Okay, can you go out and get them please?"

"Course, I'll be back in five."

"Thank you Ally."

"It's no problem honestly."

"Bye!"

"Bye..."

Could Elliot actually be pregnant? What would Niall think? She'll be fine wont she? Oh my god what if Niall walks out on her?!

"No get it together Ally! She'll be fine and Niall would not walk out on her!" I told myself.

I reached the corner shop and went in and straight to the toiletries section where I found a pack of three pregnancy tests.

"Um just these please..." I mumbled as I handed them over to the cashier.

I got a really strange look from him, it was like a mix of shock and sympathy.

Oh! It must look like I'm the pregnant one...

He gave me the bag and I hurriedly walked out the shop and back to the flat where I saw the boys arriving.

Shit! They can't see my especially with this bag. I'll just try and sneak in the back door.

"Ally?" A voice that sounded like Harry's yelled.

Are you honestly kidding me?!

"Yea...?"

"What you got there?"

"Nothing..."

Shit he looks suspicious,

"Let me see."

"No it's...girl stuff!"

"Okay then..."

"We'll ill see you later..." With that I rushed into the house and straight up to Elliot.

"Come on the boys are here, in the bathroom!"

*sniff*

"Okay..." She replied in a small voice.

I handed her the box and walked out the door until she called to say she was done.

When I went back in it was the longest 3 minutes of my life!

Ding! The timer on my phone went off.

"I can't do it you look!" Elliot said.

Oh no...I picked up the sticks and looked at them.

+

+

+

"There all positive..."

"What no they can't be! I can't be pregnant! It can't be right!"

"Hun, they all say positive it's not a mistake..."

I hugged her and could feel my top being soaked through with tears.

"Come on, we can have a cup of tea and watch a movie."

She nodded and opened the door to see five faces looking shocked one of them sticking out the most.

"Y-your p-pregnant?" Niall spoke up from behind the boys.

Elliot burst into tears and ran into her room.

"Is it true?"

"Yes..."

"I need to talk to her."

Niall went to her door and opened it revealing Elliot looking a mess.

"Aw honey, it's okay, it's okay we're gonna get through this, okay?"

"Okay...So your not going to leave me?"

"Of course not! I love you!"

"I love you too!"

"Awwwwwww" shit ruined the moment oops...

Everyone gave me the evil.

"Sorry..."

"Um guys we have to go..." Of course Daddy Direction always on the ball.

We all slowly went downstairs and saw the cars that would be taking us to the airport and Paul standing with our bags already in the trunks.

When he saw Elliot his face showed a look of concern.

"Elliot are you okay?"

"I'm pregnant!"

"Is it Niall's?" Is he an idiot or what?

"Of course it's Niall's!"

"You need to call Simon..."

"We know ill call him when we reach Paris" Niall said.

I just know he is going to be a great dad...

We reached the airport just in time for our plane. We were in first class and got to board the plane first.

Poor Elliot...