3

Chayeon

   Yena came over and we were getting wasted for Christmas eve, eunbi comes downstairs with Yuri "The guest room is available yena" eunbi says sitting on my thigh. My hand goes to her butt cheek,  "Wait babe you didn't want to go home"

"Yena we're not letting you both go your wasted" yena throws her head back with a burp. Yuri and eunbi laugh at yena,

I just slap her on top of her head "My bad" she chuckles.

Eunbi was drinking out of her champagne glass and she leans back to whisper "I want to go upstairs"

I smile "As you wish my love"

  We got up "And were are you two going"

I smile as we go upstairs "Um,well we want to go and watch a movie, living room is all yours don't fuck up my couch that's why theres a bedroom you horny fucks" I said before eunbi pulls me inside.

  "Learn how to make a better excuse and we will" thats the last thing from yena.

   I pin her to the door locking it, I pull her in for a rough kiss biting down on her lips, she grips on my shoulders. "Babe I need you" she says breathlessly.

  Kissing her all around her collarbone "You're getting me" I said sucking onto her neck.

She tries muffling her moans, holding her posture I take off her shirt "Don't hold it in let it out" I put my hand on her lower stomach.

She moans lowly,  Then I start losing my control patience and rip off her bra "Lee Chayeon" she exclaims I take off her shorts then almost rip off her panties. "Don't rip them" eunbi says in between her uneven deep breaths.

  My hand as direct contact with eunbis rockhard abs.  She crumbles the bottom of my shirt pulling it over my head throwing it on the floor. With that I reconnect our lips together while unbuckling my pants pulling out my member.

  I wrap one leg around my waist slowly entering eunbi wraps her arms around my neck . I was digging to find her spot then I heard a gasps "Oh my-" she moans.

"Holy sh-" she moans throwing her head back. She plead and grips on tightly to my shoulder "Mm I coming" eunbi says into my ear with a moan. "Tell me I am the only one"

  I whisper with a husk voice "You're the only one and you're mine for good" she says and I smile letting her release.

  I grab her wrist as we pull onto the bed "Babe"

"Hm" I hum in response "I-I want more"

I chuckle "Anything for you" I whisper.

-----

   I wake up to eunbi lying on me fast asleep "You're so adorable" I whispers with my lips on her forehead.

  Comforting her running my hand through her hair, rubbing circles on her small back.  I feel her move comfortable in my warmth,
"Good morning love"

  She looks up at me "Morning" she stretches with a smile. I peck her lips "Are yena and yuri here"

"They better be here" I said and I passed eunbi her robe and grab mine before heading to the guest room.

   We knocked on the door "Yeah"

"Good you're still here" eunbi says with a sigh in relief "Did you guys want to go out"

"That'll be great" yuri exclaims "We will just go home to freshen up then we'll be there"

  I nod my head eunbi holds my hand "Can we go take a bath" I kiss her forehead before we head back to our room. 
----