14

"They're still not off that stupid game that they're playing" minju says on the phone

Eunbi had the phone to her ear upstairs in her room "Yeah chaeyeon has been on that game for hours and she keeps saying she'll get off it"

Yuri finishes eunbis sentence "But she never does!"

"Wait! guys... I have a plan" minju says

Eunbi smiles "Spill.."

"Let's teach them a lesson before we go the plane tomorrow"

Minju explains the plan and eunbi nods "Then we meet get at the mall after, we have to make it"

"Alright I'll text you guys when I get in the car"

"Good luck!"

"Guys I'll try but I'm not sure I'll make it out"

"I'll pick you up eunbi"

Eunbi sharply exhales "Alright"

--

"Can you get off that stupid game!" eunbi asks pinching the bridge of her nose "offer me something I won't say no to-wait nevermind I need to beat yena" chaeyeon challenges continuing to look at the flat screen TV while on the controller. Eunbi pouts "You're giving that dumb game more attention then me" chaeyeon takes a look at her sulking wife "Let me beat this level and I'll give you all the attention" eunbi groans

"That's a lie" chaeyeon didn't respond she kept continuing to play her game on the TV that was annoying eunbis ear to the point she couldn't take her. "Baby I promise you I just need to finish this level and beat chaewon and yena"

That was her fourth time saying that she walks up to her wife on the couch taking the controller out of her hand. "What the hell-" eunbi throws it to the side "Baby, Can you give it back" eunbi takes off her shirt, chaeyeon starts looking at her wife take off her clothes right in front of her leaving only her red bralette and red underwear to match it. Eunbi rips off the alphas shirt exposing her rock hard abs, as chaeyeon sits back with her hands behind her head with a satisfied expression on her face, eunbis finger tips trail across her abs. Tracing every outline she can, chaeyeon felt wetness and it was her wifes tongue drawing circles, trailing open mouth kisses everywhere.

With a bite on her lip, roughly pinching and scratching them, digging her nails in chaeyeons skin, as marks on her stomach were made as soon as she moves down at the hem of the alphas boxers and puts her hand inside feeling her throbbing cock. Slowly sliding her fingers throughout the outline chayeons sigh and a small squeeze on her balls, eunbi pumps it up and down roughly her wet tongue licks her clothed dick with her breath.

Eunbi smirks pulling away "Consider this" eunbi trails kissing chaeyeons cheek ".. I am something" eunbi whispers "That you can't feel in a game" she gets up putting her clothes back on, chaeyeon lifts her eyebrow "Baby what are you doing?" when eunbi grabs the car keys to the tesla "Where are you going-" chaeyeon grabs her wrist, "I'm going to get birth control" chaeyeon squints her eyes "You're lying, they bring it here" eunbi heads through the door chaeyeon held onto her waist, "You're leaving, now?" the alpha said, not liking the facts she's being left hanging "I'm leaving out this house, I'll be out for a while"

"You're serious" chaeyeon asks "WHY WOULD I BE JOKING"

Chaeyeon pulls eunbi back inside closing the front door before pinning her on the large door with her hands pinned on top of her head, with chaeyeon eyes staring deep into her orbs,all eunbi could think of her wife was "hot" serious expression on her face not wanting her to leave. "I was on a game, you snatched the controller out my hand-" the doorbell rings, chaeyeon stayed in the same position "What's wrong baby?" eunbi bite her lip trying to release herself from her wifes strong hold.