16

A/N: I want all you viewers commenting because I need more motives😏

    Eunbi looked at minju in surprise "Chaeyeon is in love with you, eunbi" she sighs sitting back in chair and *chuckles* "I am in love with her as well though" eunbi says with full confidence.

Minju puts her hand up in surrender "Look I understand couples fight"

"I know your having a hard time right now but..." minju trails biting on her lower lip, hoping eunbi doesn't take it wrong.

   "Have you ever thought you're making yourself feel that way because your scared of the cause behind it." Eunbi insides felt warm, and guilt was surrounding her.

  "I know I am though minju" she says letting her pride off her back. "I didn't know there was such love like this and I-" she stops talking and pauses looking down at her feet.

  "It feels so real! Like I am deeply in love with her and I just don't want to get broken" eunbi holds her chin.

   Minju puts her hand on eunbis shoulder "I understand, but trust me no ones life was all perfect" *chuckles* a tear drips down her eye.

  "There is a such thing as true love, and the way chaeyeon looks at you isn't the same way she looks at anyone else" eunbi looks at minju.

  "As a friend of chaeyeons, she's happy with you!" Minju playfully shakes her shoulder making eunbi hitch a smile.

    Eunbi feels like an idiot "You don't have to listen to the rest of the story, because it's in the past eunbi! She chose you" she hates the feelings of when the first time they met.

  Chaeyeon gave her butterflies with just a smile and it made her crazy how far they are now! She knows you can never know everything about your partner theres going to be obstacles- but this one hit her like a bomb.

  Minju gets up "Come on let's go change, we're almost there" eunbi groans getting up with a smile.

   (The house)

  (Kitchen)