Chapter 26

I sat on the couch watching television, letting my thoughts flush through me.

Maybe I shouldn't have left the prison?

Why has Luke changed? It now seems as if he hates me... Ever since we got here, Luke has been ignoring me and being unusually rude to me. I know we all came from prison, but I thought his reason was skeptical. He shouldn't of went to prison over-well maybe it's good he did-but why is he being so two-faced? Maybe that was his plan all along? What if he is trying to kill me? No! What if he is gonna try to get me back in prison because he hates me!

I felt a tear rush from my eye, and I quickly wiped it away before anyone could see. I looked over to find that no one was looking - except Calum, who was sitting somewhat next to me.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" He asked me, and I looked over at him.

"Sure." I said with a fake smile, as I got up and followed him through the hallway. I leaned over the wall as he looked at me, sympathetically.

"Are you okay.." He asked me. I looked over at him and tried to smile, but it probably looked so fake.

"Yeah." Why do I look so vulnerable. I was the murderer, he should not be wanting to talk to me. So why is he?

"If you want to talk, you can. I keep promises." He smiled as I blushed. Why am I blushing!

"Sure." I smiled, as I stood up from leaning.

"Um..well you can go back to watching your show." He said awkwardly, as he walked away to his room. As I turned to walk back to the living room, I swore I saw him smack his forehead. I noticed I was standing in place, my head red like a rose garden, smiling like an idiot. With that, I quickly walked back into the living room. I quickly rubbed my face with my clothes and realized I was still in my prison outfit.

"God.." I grumbled as I patted my warm face. I need to get something other than this. Everyone probably thinks Steph and I look deranged or something, because Luke, on the other hand, gets to wear his clothes that has been waiting for him forever. I suddenly feel angered towards Luke. He has been a real douchebag ever since we got here. Maybe it's just because he's with his friends or because now his true colors are showing, now that he's out of prison. I shake my head at the thoughts, although I highly know it's true, and walk back over to the couch, where Steph is cuddled into a thin blanket. I sit down next to her and rethink this past week.

HELLLLLOOOOO !!!!! How is everyone? Sorry I haven't updated in like 2 weeks, I have been really busy lately, and I've been jamming time to write. I hope you all are happy with he story so far! Comment what you think should happen and your opinions.