Chapter 7: Fragile, Broken and Surprised

"I don't think that we should do this." Dany said looking at Ygritte, Arya, Sansa and Margaery who looked at her with gleam. "We should. We are going to catch this creep." Arya said sternly with Sansa sitting next to Dany doing her hair in a fishtail braid. "But what if Jon and the others find out about it?" Margaery said, beating Daenerys into it.

"Mellisandre said she would back us up if any of the boys ask her where we are. Brienne said that she would tell only Jaime and Tyrion about our mission."

"Okay, I get that she would tell Tyrion, but why Jaime? Isn't he the lapdog of Cersei? Did he finally realize that his sister is crazy." Arya commented. Dany stood up, grabbed her sports-bag and went out of her room. Dany walked to the living room and dropped her bag in surprise. Jon was standing there with a mug of black coffee in one hand and her diary in another.

"Care to explain where you're going at this time of the hour?"

"I need to bring a bag to Melisandre. I found some stuff of hers in one of my belongings."

She opened the bag and showed him the clothes, make up, books and a diary. Jon looked at it before nodding in approval. Dany zipped the bag close and put it behind the love-seat. Unknown to her Ygritte saw the bag and sneakily grabbed the bag unseen and motioned for the girls to follow her outside the apartment. They knew that under the clothes were the supplies they needed to find the killer's house. Dany saw them and smiled at Ygritte. Dany grabbed the other identical (but empty) bag and put it on her shoulders. When Jon heard the door close, he looked at Daenerys and smiled. "Plan A in motion. The girls are going to search for the killer. Why did you not tell them I know?" Jon said.

"I said it to the others, but not to Ygritte. Because you told me every time there's a plan and Ygritte knows about it. Everything goes bad." Dany said, looking at him. "I know she doesn't trust you, but she will open up to you." Jon grabbed her hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

"Eventually!" he added. Dany grabbed a mug and poured some coffee in it, while she sang an old song in Latin. Jon opened the diary with ease, but afterwards looked at Dany singing. He maybe knew what the words meant, but never told anyone what the song really meant to him. He skimmed through the pages and found one that could maybe solve all their bloody problems.

Arya felt like she was about to enter a danger zone. She was listening to Imagine Dragons, when she got a text from Joffrey.

To: AryaStark

From:JoffreyBaratheon

Subject: hate the subject tag

Hey! I found the information you wanted. The address was tricky and unclear, but the house is in the same street as the club The Golden Crown. You know the place? The one Daenerys' brother Visery owns? Look for the house with a gate with the symbol of a hooded man. The rest is up to you. Good Luck!

Arya looked outside the car window on her right to see The Golden Crown. She was about to put her phone on silent, when her finger slipped and the rest of the text was revealed.

"Be careful Arya! This person is a legend among this town. Known for killing those who do not accept the consequences of their lies. And unfortunately he is taking it out on you girls instead of the adults."

Be careful! Please!?!

J

"Who is J?" Sansa said, suddenly looking over Arya's shoulder at her. Arya put her phone screen off and looked at Sansa curiously. "Why are you spying?" she said to her Sansa calm, not letting the shock or anger in her voice.

"Because you seem frightened by your phone and I like to know who this informant of yours is." Arya turned around and saw Margaery and Ygritte outside of the car talking. To Arya, they seem to be in a heated conversation. Probably about Dany and Jon. In all honesty, She likes Ygritte, but she has this streak of personality that brought Jon and them (but mostly Jon) into trouble.

She seems to want to know everything about Dany the moment Ygritte caught Jon and Dany sleeping next to each other. Luckily they had their clothes on and weren't passionate with one another. Ygritte seems to get jealous whenever Jon seems normal and casually hangs out more with his female fans then her. But yeah. That's what you would have expected when you are in a relationship with a famous singer.

"I suggest you get out of my bloody business, because you don't like it when I do it to you" Arya said sternly. "I know where the house is. We need to look for a house with a gate that has a symbol of a hooded man on it."

"Well then! Let's go!" Margaery and Ygritte said in unison. The girls grabbed their stuff and got out of the car. But deep down Arya knew that Joffrey was near in case that anything would get more dangerous. While the other girls were walking she felt a strange presence with her. Like she was being followed. She stood still and was about to walk the opposite way when she was grabbed from behind. Slim, but strong arms were holding her firm in place, Her back leaned on the person's chest and she wormed to break free. She was being dragged to the bushes, she noticed.

She elbowed him and tried to make a dash for it, even screaming girly like Sansa would in these situations, but she was being turned around and saw Joffrey's face in view. Arya stood still in show, but recovered quickly by giving him a slap on his left arm. "You Bastard!" "I'm Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. I came to see you, because there is something I wanted to do this before this ends." Arya looked at him strangely before being dragged to him for a hug. The hug was gentle, but strong. She never felt it like that with her father or friends. Her father was always too gentle, thinking that if he would embrace her tightly, she would break. Her friends would hug her roughly and quickly.

Joffrey gave her this embrace when she found out about his secret. He was broken, every insult everybody gave him, finally broke him and not in a way she expected. She learned that day that Joffrey had these breakdowns often. She realized that he wasn't that bad, but that didn't mean he was off the hook completely, because he also said some pretty harsh things to all of them.

"I know who he is and once you find out who it is, you'll break down. I want you to listen to me. When you see the killer and HE attacks you, Sansa or Margaery or Wild-ling Girl. Use this!" He said quickly. Arya looked at him and then at his hands. He gave a small dagger and a gun. And then she remembered. This was the dagger she always kept and it was special to her. It was a birthday gift from Jon to her and she called it Needle. Needle made her remember that the world is big and that you have a say in it.

She showed it to him with hesitation at first. But in the end it kept him going. Joffrey looked at her sternly, angry and worried all in one. Arya grabbed the two weapons and put them in her deep jacket pockets.

"Keep yourself and them safe. I know you did this for Dany and I'm happy to meet you and your selfless personality." Arya gave him a little smile and hugged him quickly and made a dash to follow the girls who seem to not have noticed her missing. She wanted to look back to see him, but she saw no one there.

"Daenerys Targare. I've found the answer to all of our bloody questions. Look!" Jon said happily, but relieved. He showed her the page and saw the shock on her face when she was done reading. She sat down on one of the chairs in the kitchen. "Jon, you're brilliant!"she said, hugging him, throwing her arms at him and legs around his waist. John noticed this quickly and looked at her. Her eyes were mesmerizing and he didn't dare to look at her lips. He needed to remind himself that he has a girlfriend. Dany unlocked her legs and separated from him.

"Sorry!" she said to him. "Don't be!'' They kept staring at one another until they heard the front door open. Theon and Robb were coming in with Ned in tow. "I think we know who the killer is." Dany said quickly walking towards them. Jon followed her example by showing them the page. "And it's not one killer....."

The other three looked at them in shock after they saw the list. Theon paled, Robb stepped a few steps back and Ned looked surprised. Robb looked disgusted at the list. "

There's a group of them." Jon said and he looked directly at one of the members.

"And it's time to explain why this happens...uncle NED!"