Chapter 8: The Attack: Part 1

"I think it's better if we just search for a secret room or something." Sansa said, shivering, looking around the dark living room. Margaery was upstairs looking for any clue they could have on the killer. Ygritte was, together with Arya, searching around for a room that isn't locked. Arya grabbed her phone to use it to lighten up the door handle, while Ygritte was breaking the last door down the hall open. click! The sound was putting a smile on the girls faces.

Sansa was walking to the stair leading to the bedrooms, when suddenly a female scream was heard. Sansa grabbed a fire-pocker that she found near the fireplace, and hurried upstairs, praying that Margaery was alright. Behind her she couldn't hear Ygritte's panicked voice or Arya's hurried footsteps. But she heard two familiar voices from the front door. She recognized the voice of Robert Baratheon, but she wondered who the second voice belonged to. She slowly went back further down the hall and found Margaery...having a bleeding scar on the left side of her cheek. Sansa motioned for the girl to be silent. While the voices came closer, they both wondered how this could end.

Ned was sitting on the sofa, while the teens were giving him questioning looks. After revealing his knowledge of the Targare family and apologizing to Dany for his behavior. Robb and Dany were in the kitchen discussing the girls' on finding out who the killer is. Bran and Rickon were sleeping in their bedrooms, while Theon and Jon were trying to puzzle the pieces together.

"So...what you're telling us is that there are people who would hurt a sixteen year old girl...all for a diary...that she has been keeping since she was a toddler. What the hell is wrong with you?" Theon said to Ned, perplexed and angry.

"What's wrong with you children? You didn't come to an adult about those text messages you received." Ned said, angry. "Luckily we didn't, because apparently the adults were not trustworthy." Jon sneered, while walking to the kitchen. But to his surprise Dany bumped against him. Their eyes locked on one another, while he noticed that she was crying.

"Call the police quickly! NOW!!!" Robb screamed running out of the kitchen, taking care that Dany and Jon were having privacy, Them being pressed against each other made them uncomfortable. Rob showed them the text message Dany and he received:

from: Anonymous

Subject: :)

"Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock,

Hurry up or one of your friends' hearts will stop.

Stop hiding and bring the diary to me at Blackwater street.

Or else their lifeless bodies are the last thing you'll ever see."

Ned read aloud, while calling the police station. Dany, Theon, Rob and Jon grabbed their coats, cellphones and weapons. Guns for the men and a Chinese ring daggers for Daenerys. Jon called his mom Lyanne and asked if she could watch Rickon and Bran for them. It's time to stop this nonsense. once and for all!