8. Verbatim

Verbatim- in exactly the same words as were used originally.

Sorry, this took so long! Without further ado, enjoy.

SMUT WARNING
____________________________________

Olympia dismissed herself from the table and left right behind the twins. "Hey!" She attempted to grab their attention, to no avail. They were ignoring her.

"So what? You're just ignoring me now? Even you, George?" They had been walking through an alley at this point and her voice was echoed. "George Weasley, you turn around right now!" She yelled.

The twins stopped in their tracks and turned around to see her with her arms crossed over her chest. "Listen, Ollie. Don't take it personally. You're Ron's friend. Not ours." George said in the kindest way he could. Fred didn't speak, he only looked at the ground.

Those words stung. Her heartfelt like it was stabbing itself and tears threatened to fall from her face. George noticed the shocked look on her face and started to approach her for a hug. He wasn't the kind to tear somebody down, but it was for his brother.

"Don't you dare touch me, you asshole!" She grabbed her wand from her pocket and pointed it at him. He stopped walking to her and sighed. "You both suck." That is what Olympia tried to say but she was cut off.

She was cut off by Fred. "George, can you give me and Olympia a minute. I'll meet you back up at the loft." He nodded his brother off and after a few seconds, it was just them in the alley.

"What do you want, Fred?" Olympia's arms were crossed again. Fred moved to stand behind her and rested his hands on her shoulders. They were warm and large and it caused her knees to go weak.

Fred massaged her shoulders as he whispered to her. "You think I don't regret not kissing you that day?" Olympia's throat went dry and she wanted to turn around to face him, but the ecstasy from the massage caused her to let out a small moan.

"If this is the only way I'll hear you moan for a while, I'll take it." He joked. It pulled a smile onto Olympia's frowning lips and she decided it was time for payback.

She turned around to face Fred and grabbed his shirt collar, pulling him down to face her. Her lips made their way to his ear and she started moaning his name.

"Oh, Fred. You fuck me so good, baby. Uh~ Uh" She faked it. Fred was taken back, but his hands were tight on Olympia's hips. "I'm gonna cum, Freddie. Just like that. UGHHH!" Olympia sported the fake orgasm face.

Closed eyes, open mouth, head titled back against Fred's chest. She didn't know it, but Freddie had his eyes closed and was imagining that he was fucking her back at the burrow.

He was growing harder by the second so to spare him the pain of walking back to the joke shop with a boner, he put his hand over her mouth. "Quiet. Someone can hear you." The two laughed for a good couple of minutes before the laughter slowly died down.

Fred's smile faded as he spoke. "George didn't mean any of the stuff he said by the way." Olympia only shook her head and dismissed him.

"It's okay. I hope to see you both at the whole ball or whatever." She hugged Fred before she attempted to leave.

Fred grabbed her wrist and pulled her back into his chest. "This is only fair." She was stunned at his sudden boldness but what shocked her even more was hearing what Fred did next.

Fred leaned down into her ear and took his revenge. "You're so fucking wet, aren't you? Oh fuck. It's so fucking good. You're gonna make me cum inside of you, Olympia." His revenge made Olympia go weak.