𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵

Start from the beginning

"this special treatment is only for me.... Only I can see you wearing this so Change" Jimin sighed as he went in again...

After a few minutes Jimin came out and Jungkook nearly drooled...

"C-Change" Jungkook stuttered as he looked away

"C-Change" Jungkook stuttered as he looked away... Jimin sighed for the second time... "You are the one who bought me these bunny..." Jimin scoffed before going back in...

"How's this?" Jimin came out the third time and Jungkook sighed

"How's this?" Jimin came out the third time and Jungkook sighed... "I don't know why you look sexy in every outfit but this is better than the others... so proceed but don't bend down" Jungkook warned as if providing safety measures...

Jimin nodded as he went out of the room but then after few minutes "JUNGKOOK CAN YOU PLEASE HELP WITH THE TREE?" Dong-hyun called out for Jungkook....

When Jimin came down, his grandpa was bended down picking up decorative lights for the tree... He looked for Joo-eun but for no avail...

"Grandpa, Have you seen Shiomoni?" Jimin asked as he walked towards His grandpa.... "She's in the kitchen" Jimin hummed as he walked to the kitchen...

Joo-eun sensed Jimin's presence but as soon as she turned around she was a bit shook but shrugged it off since Jungkook must have seen and approved...

"You look pretty Jimin" Joo-eun complimented as Jimin just mouthed a 'thank you'

"You wanted my help?" Jimin asked as he looked around to see baking tins around...

"I wanted to bake cakes, cookies and all the sweet stuff that every one likes but then I also wanna prepare the turkey for tonight's réveillon so I kinda need help..." Joo-eun informed and Jimin took a mental note....

"Ok but for appetizers?" Jimin inquired as he looked around to see a box of frozen lobsters and oysters...."Lobsters and oysters?" Jimin questioned and Joo-eun nodded...