𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵

Start from the beginning

It was like this.. Jimin was standing in front of Jungkook with the shower on, both helping each other but then Jungkook in Jimin's touch and immediately dozed off a bit with his body still conscious....

As soon as Jimin went out Jungkook went out too with a towel around his waist while Jimin dressed himself before Jungkook came out of the shower...

"Baby Chick? Are you upset?" Jungkook came out running.. "Nope... I just wanted to hurry since Shiomoni wants us to come down as soon as we can... That's why..." Jimin replied as he dried his hair...

Jungkook hummed as he wore his clothes too... soon Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin as they both stayed like this a moment before detaching and going downstairs...

"JIMI.... Oh you came" It was Jungkook's mother... Jimin nodded with a smile as he sat beside his Shiomoni and Jungkook sat beside Jimin's grandpa...

"Jungkook's cousins will be visiting this time.... They couldn't make it to the wedding so everyone decided to celebrate Christmas this time..." Joo-eun informed as Jimin took in what she said... "Jimin wear anything that you want... and you know what I mean don't you?"

Jimin was a bit shook... What was she talking about? Then it hit him... Satin gown isn't forgotten...

"O-Oh that day... it was bun- J-Jungkook who persuaded... I don't wear that usually..." Jimin nervously chuckled tucking his hair behind his ear a bit...

"Ok.... Then wear pajamas... We will be having a pajama party" Jimin flashed his beaming smile.... While Jungkook and Grandpa easily were comfortable with each other as they talked about the mafia deals... Typical talks...

⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚

Time Skip

It was 4 in the noon now, and Jimin was with Jungkook until... "JIMIN CAN YOU COME DOWN AND HELP PLEASE!!!!!" Joo-eun called out...

Jimin immediately stood up from Jungkook's grip and wanted to run outside... but Jungkook stopped him...

"Baby Chick, you won't wear pajamas?" Jungkook asked as he gripped on Jimin's wrist...

"Oh dear I forgot.... I'll change" With that Jimin went to the closet where the luggage was kept...

By the time Jimin came out, Jungkook's mouth dried up as he stared Jimin from head to toe....

"Baby Chick change but again what's the tie for? " that's what Jungkook said as he saw Jimin

"Baby Chick change but again what's the tie for? " that's what Jungkook said as he saw Jimin.... Jimin scoffed "You were the one who brought it.... how will I know about the tie?"