"How have you come here?" Zhou Cheng asked.
[Who don't remember Yibo is still suspended for the whole week that's why Zhou Cheng asked this.]

"Like this.. " Yibo said and tapped on the helmet in his hands.

"How's your father?" Yibo asked.

"We came to know about his sickness. Suddenly, I don't understand what to do....." Zhou Cheng said and burst into tears.

"We will take appointment of the best doctor and will take him for check up." Yibo said while wiping Zhou Cheng's tears.

"It isn't this easy Yibo." Zhou Cheng said.

"Why isn't it?" Yibo asked.

"What will you say to him? Who are you? His son's boyfriend?" Zhou Cheng said.

"Is that it?" Fine! I will solve this problem today. Okay?" Yibo said and fished out his phone from his jeans pocket and started to dial a number. Zhou Cheng noticed it.

"Whom are you calling?" Zhou Cheng asked.

"Dad! I will ask him to take proposal to  your house. Atleat I will be capable of introducing myself." Yibo said.

"Yibo please, it's not a joke for me." Zhou Cheng said with tears in his eyes and snatched the phone from Yibo's hands.

"It isn't either for me, Cheng." Yibo said. Tears roll doen from Zhou Cheng's eyes.

"In fact, I am doing it to remove the tears that you have  in your eyes and I swear if someone else was the reason of it then I would have birnt everything." Yibo said in determining voice seeing Zhou Cheng's tears.

Zhou Cheng remained silent and cried silently.

"There is no one more helpless than me if I am with you and still unable to help you, Cheng." Yibo continued.

"I just want to help you." Yibo said.

Zhou Cheng wiped his tears and nodded his head.

"You want to help me?" Zhou Cheng asked.

"So what do you think?" Yibo asked.

"Then give me some time please."  Zhou Cheng said.

Yibo stand up and started to go out from there. More tears started to roll down from Zhou Cheng eyes seeing Yibo's disappearing figure.

____________________________________________________________________

Lui Huikuan was sitted in his office. He was doing some work. Suddenly his phone rang. He picked up the call without seeing the caller.

"Hello?" Huikuan said.

"Don't you work in office and picks up anyone's phone." The person from the other side answered.

Huikuan got confused. Who is this? Who is calling him and asking such question? He checked the caller id. The call was from a unknown number.

"Who is this speaking? Huikuan asked.

"Xiao Zhan also known as Zhan." 
The person from the other side answered.

"Xiao Zhan?" Huikuan asked confused.

"There's going to be a big problem now. Haven't you recognized your to-be brother-in-law?" Zhan asked.

"Oh Zhan! How are you?" Huikuan asked scratching his head.

"I am absolutely fine but if you want to stay fine then come at home in the evening." Zhan said hurriedly.

"Why?" Huikuan asked.

"Dad has called you. He wants to meet you, I guess. Do come at 6:00 p.m. in the evening." Zhan again said hurriedly and cut the call before Huikuan could say anything.

"Umm.. Zhan? Zhan? Hello? " Huikuan said but the call was already disconnected.

To be continue...

Hii guys!! How are you all? Hope you all are fine. So here I am again after so many days.
Sorry guys for making you wait so long.

Actually I was busy but just because of nehastyles8 I wrote this chapter in a hurry. She was continuously messaging me amd waiting for my story. Thank you nehastyles8 and all of you for loving my work. It means a lot.

I wanna ask something. Is the pace of this story is so slow? Just tell me your opinions. It will help me to write.

So how was the chapter? Do vote and comments. It really motivate me to write more and often. I will try to update soon.

And one more thing. How is the cover of this story? Do you guys like it? Thanks  MKAT_toor for this beautiful cover. Love your work.

I will see you all in next update soon (hope so) *fingers cross*.

Till then bye bye

#staysafe   #yizhanforever