Rex grunted as he dodged a blaster bolt, "Would you relax— oh skrag," Three grenades were flying through the air, nearing him. Kenobi leapt in front of him and pushed them back with the Force, sending them back at the mass of droids. "Thanks, General,"

"Maybe you should listen to Cody," Obi-Wan called over his shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever,"

"There it is," Anakin whispered, "Fives, contact Rex,"

"Yes sir," Fives pulled up Rex's comm, "Rex, ya there?"

"Yeah,"

"Good. So we're at the power source, ready to destroy it. You guys need to clear out,"

Blaster fires rang through the comm, ".... okay. Be safe and—,"

"I will Rex, don't worry. Look I gotta go," he signed off and nodded at Anakin. He got up to Ahsoka and leaned in close, "Rex loves you,"

"Huh?"

"Well I cut him off and I figured that what he was going to say,"

"Oh. Okay. We're ready, Master,"

"Okay, grab the detonators,"

A clone came up to them and they grabbed the detonators from out of the backpack he had one. The each quickly placed them all around the main reactor and power source.

They all also grabbed some more and as they left, they scattered them throughout the factory. They bolted towards the door they had made and Anakin called into his comm, "Is everyone ou—," he was cut off by a loud explosion. He looked around, "Did someone trigger the explosives?" Those in the group shook their head no. "C'mon, the place is gonna blow if we don't get out of here! Move it, move it!"

They all sprinted towards the opening, but only one could fit through the hole at a time, so it was getting down to the wire. The explosions were getting closer and closer, louder and louder.

Ahsoka and Anakin were now the only ones left to get out, and Anakin went first. Ahsoka gasped when her lekku picked up the shockwave coming. She quickly tried to exit the factory, but the shockwave hit from her left, sending her flying away from the exit. She heard Anakin call out her name, but it was soon washed out by the explosion sounds and fire crackling all around her. Part of the building started to crack above her, and soon, pieces of the ceiling were coming down on top of her.

Anakin's heart felt like it was in his throat. They needed to get out of there, but Ahsoka. He ordered everyone to get clear of the collapsing building. His com started to ring so answered it, hoping it was his Padawan.

"Anakin," came Obi-Wan's voice, "Are you clear? The explosions went off earlier than I expected,"

Anakin sighed, "Yeah, earlier for us too. Look, Ahsoka is trapped in there, I need to get her out,"

"Wait, it could be unstable in there. Pull one wrong piece and hole edifice will come crashing down,"

"I have to try," he turned off his comm, "Fives! I need your scanner!" He shouted.

Fives quickly ran over to him, "Sure, but where is Commander Tano?"

"She's stuck in there, now hurry and move the pieces so we can get her,

"Uhh, I can't try but—,"

"We don't have time!"

Fives grimaced under his helmet, best to do as his General said. He hoped Ahsoka was alright, otherwise Rex would be.... well, he decided not to go there.

After a long time, he managed to clear a path with the help of others, who kept Rex in the dark about the situation, and they found her underneath an arched stone block. It shielded her form any collapsing items, and the fire. Luck was on their side today, for that part of the factory was the least destroyed, and they managed to complete the mission.

Anakin rushed over to her unconscious body and frowned, "We're gonna get you out of here," he promised. He did his best to Force heal the worst of her wounds, but Fives stopped him, knowing Anakin wasn't a healer and he also knew it was tiring.

Anakin nodded, and gingerly picked up Ahsoka bridal style and walked behind Fives through the gaping hole that was now there. Fives contacted Kix through his comm, and before they new it, the medic was taking Ahsoka away on a gunship to go to the nearest MedCenter, for she had some critical internal injuries.

Anakin and Fives walked over to Rex. They could no longer keep this from him, it would be cruel.

"Rex," Anakin said while looking down, "It's Ahsoka,"

Rex's heart skipped a beat, "What do you mean?"

"Kix is transporting her to the closest MedCenter, she didn't escape the explosion on time,"

"Wha- how— is she gonna be alright?"

"We- we don't know,"

Rex breathing got fast and cursed under his breath, "Well I have to see her. I have to get to that 'Center," he started going a bit frantic.

Fives grabbed Rex by the shoulders, "Calm down, ori'vod. You'll see her, come on, there's already a gunship prepared. If you leave now, you can catch up with them,"

"But you guys still need to—,"

"We'll take care of that. The Commander needs you. Go,"

Rex sighed, "Okay. I appreciate it,"

"Great, now go," Foves shoved him off in the direction of the LAAT.

Rex ran as fast as his legs would carry him through the snow covered ground, and he entered the ship. He frantically pulled up the coordinates of Kix and told the pilot where to go. He steadied his breathing, I'm coming, Cyare, he thought.