ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇ

Start from the beginning

that making kio gasp at the word 'decent'- him thinking he was far better than just decent.

"eliza get your ass over here!" eliza ran over to bryce whom held his arms out to his sister, pulling the girl into his arms. lisa smiled at the sight of her siblings being nice to one another- sure they were nice to one another, but they were siblings and sometimes that meant they would bicker so much, lisa would want to end up bashing their heads together.

but today, lisa was in awe over her children rather than wanting to hit their heads together.

after waiting for the rest of the house members to come in and join the group situated in the main room of the house were the extremely tall and surprisingly well decorated tree was placed. jaden had sent eliza a text, first wishing her a merry christmas, and that him and his family were on their way, them having been up for just under two hours, doing their own mini presents. that meant that eliza had to tell the group to hold off giving presents yet until the arrival of the hossler family.

bryce was reluctant, the boy clearly being impatient over having to wait for jaden.

majority of the sway boys had stayed in the home for christmas, besides noah of whom had gone home for christmas. the rest of the boys were there, majority of them either seeing their families tomorrow on boxing day, or had seen them earlier in the week.

to double check it was okay, the sway members had asked their families if this year they could actual christmas day here in their home in los angeles, all of their parents having been okay with, their only rule being they either had to see them before or after christmas day- to which they did.

josh had only arrived back home from canada mid afternoon yesterday, him being surprised that he was allowed to stay in los angeles for the festive day- he was not only surprised that his parents allowed him too, but also that he allowed himself not to be with his family at christmas.

but he was okay- as he always made a family here in los angeles with the people situated in this room.

eliza was excited to see the girls in a few hours, none of them having exchanged presents due to them all obviously seeing one another on christmas day- meaning them not giving eachother their presents until today making the most sense.

she had gone all out this year, due to her having big shoes to fill from last year. the thing with eliza was like she's tried to one up herself every year, making each year more and more special with presents.

she had given jaden a hard time though with ideas for presents for her as he had gone all out for her birthday and their anniversary that was in august. even though eliza was no help for jaden, the boy still had some ideas up his sleeve.

soon enough, jaden and the hossler family had entered the sway house, all of which greeted the family with hugs and the words 'merry christmas'.

presents were exchanged, christmas day commencing here in the sway house. the parents of the sway boys that were here in the home watched as chaos grew upon seeing that bryce and eliza had brought the house a nerf gun each, meaning one thing:

they had to have a nerf gun fight right now in this moment.

lisa and amy just say unbothered with the other mums, john getting involved in the nerf fight, him having taken jaden's nerf gun, leaving the teenager vulnerable to the attacks and had no way of defending himself.

so the boy had hid himself behind eliza, the girl reluctant at first to be her boyfriends bodyguard, but she decided to be nice to him this one time,

it was christmas after all.

"eliza you protect him but not me!" kio shouted to his best friend, after his nerf gun had too been taken

"wait who took yours?" eliza shouted, her watching as kio pointed to the right of the girl, her seeing his mum with a nerf gun in hand. eliza let out a laugh her leaving jaden's side to go team up with kio's mum.

jaden stood in shock as he watched eliza leave his side, him once again being vulnerable.

"i see how it is." jaden shouted, eliza throwing a thumbs up to her boyfriend before then the group broke out into another fight.

"you could easily mistake them for children i swear." lisa said as she shook her head at the laughing and screaming teenagers and adults, amy nodding her head in agreement as the two sat drinking their cups of teas.

"they are children- i mean look at my husband- he looks like he is the same age as quinton here."

considering the house was packed now that it was early afternoon, the girls had now come over, some with their families. sheri had come over to say hello to amy and lisa, the three woman having made a good relationship.

to fit everyone around the tables, the group had formed an 'n' shake with the tables.

nessa and eliza had sat next to one another, lisa having fallen in love with nessa, alongside the other girls, as they had been eliza's rock the last year.

jaden had sat next to his family and lisa, bryce sitting the other side of her.

the group of more than twenty, were clearly enjoying one another's company.

celebrations were done, crackers were being pulled- it overall being a nice day here in los angeles, california.

"you know- i actually love this." nessa said to eliza, the girl leaning her head on eliza's shoulder- to which eliza then rested her head on top of nessa's.

"it's actually not been chaotic." eliza commented, nessa agreeing as well as addison of whom was sat next to eliza.

as the christmas dinner was being served, not only just tradition christmas dinner, but also other types of food, such as party food- that being onion rings, extra pig in blankets, just to make sure that enough food was able to get round to everyone- making sure they had enough of christmas dinner alongside other food.

eliza had jinxed herself however- as more alcohol was drunk, the more chaotic the house got.

another round of nerf gun fights had commenced after the christmas dinner, it now being a drunken version of parents vs children.

eliza and jaden had just sat themselves down, them having swapped with anthony and avani, giving them the nerf guns, so they could sit out for this mini round.

"merry christmas eliza." jaden said, planting a kiss on her cheek as he pulled her into his arms.

"merry christmas jaden."

AUTHORS NOTE
hello hello✌🏼✌🏼

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LOVES

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS LITTLE CHAPTER- IT'S NOTHING TOO SPECIAL BUT I WANTED A LITTLE CHRISTMAS FEELING

N E WHORE

I LOVE YOU ALL- STAY SAFE, STAY HYDRATED🥰🥺🤍