"right, right... um, we all pitched in, and we... we made this." he said, opening the door.

It revealed a room with a much nicer colour scheme, tame shades of blue and green covered the brick walls, a small single bed, posters, and pipes. It was slightly tacky, but her siblings had done their best. It was a nice place. 

sometime in the future, somewhere in America.

It had been 4 days in the future for five, he found a mannequin, and named it Delores.

As of this moment he was sitting on some suburban homes lawn, thinking about how these poor people never saw it coming.

He also was thinking, what if the world didn't end? Only the USA?

He'd have no way of knowing anyway, its not like he could just fly down to Australia, all the pilots were dead. 

He kept thinking about the academy, he didn't see Violet or Vanya's body, it was weird, but he didn't know, he couldn't think they were alive, or he'd be disappointed.

He was just thinking it over, he was so stupid, he just left, poof, no more five.

He had a family, even though none of them were related, They were his people, and now this mannequin was.

He would give anything to go back, anything.

4th of November 2002.

The adults were gone, and the kids were partying.

Not in the basement today, however, they wanted to listen to the mixtape violet had made, and only her actual room had a stereo. 

"I'm thirsty" Violet complained to Diego, who was too busy staring at violets annoyingly purple wallpaper, why was she different?

He thought that sure she had every power to every exist besides her siblings, and maybe even her siblings, but why does this make her special?

He couldn't answer his own question, but was snapped out of his thoughts by a desperate Violet "Whats in your cup?" she asked, desperately wanting any form of liquid to quench her increasing thirst. Diego laughed "water, obviously water." Violets eyes widened and she snatched the cup from her brothers hand, chugging it immediately.

She handed the cup back "thanks!" and went to go get her own. She ran into Klaus however "hey, what's in your cup?" she asked, Klaus shook his head and leant into her ear "vodka." he chuckled, she chuckled too.

"give me some, please?" she asked, smiling softly. 

he obliged.

Vanya was talking to Ben already, Vanya laughed, but a fake, mad laugh "you're joking, Ben."

she pushed him and ran out of Violets room.

Five walked past the door just as Vanya left, and searched around for Violet, he found her sitting on her bed, drinking something that wasn't water, and she probably got it from Klaus.

"what's that?" Five asked, and violet shrugged. 

"Klaus said it was vodka but... I mean, it's brown." Violet said, shrugging as she took another sip.

"right, no, enough of that." Five took it, and violet rolled her eyes.

"I'm pretty sure it was actually alcohol." Violet said, and five chuckled.

"you don't need to get drunk." He said, and Violet laughed.

"you don't even know what drunk is, none of us do." she said, shrugging, "okay, besides klaus." 

"and you don't need to know, okay?" Five said, and violet rolled her eyes.

"why do you care so much?" she asked. 

It was odd, he was a cold-natured guy, hard to get close too, and uncaring, but god, did he care for violet.

Maybe it was because they were best friends, but honestly, nobody knew. 

"you're my friend." he said vaguely, and she just nodded, taking the simple explanation. 

14th of November, 2002.

"hey, uh is Melanie home?" it was snowing outside and Violet was freezing, she had to see Melanie though, she needed her help "I'm afraid not, sorry." Melanie was rich, so she had an array of staff members, today her German maid answered the door, her accent was adorable, so double points for that. "okay, thank you, have a lovely day." the maid nodded and closed the door. She pulled out her newly purchased phone and flipped it open, scrolling to Melanie, it only took a millisecond, as she had only 8 contacts, all her siblings and Melanie. It went to voicemail, so she left a message "hey Melanie, its me. Look uh just call me when you're home okay? because I had an idea that could help us both, see you later I hope." she closed her phone and heard the hang up tone sound. Violet sighed and put it in her pocket, and began walking home, when she ran into someone, or rather, they smashed into her "hey what the hell!" she called out, the boy turned around, and she saw him, Five.

A/N: hey, uh so these chapters are getting worse but longer, also the playlist I made slaps stan the black-eyed-peas lol. 

A/N 03.05.24: I literally cut out so much of this fucking chapter what the FUCK is THIS. 

I left the last part as it was because honestly I'm tired, and I think although it's not written well there's nothing i wanna change.