3 || Day 3/10

3rd of November, 2002.

Five wasn't used to not getting phone calls every two minutes from his "doting" girlfriend, or, ex-girlfriend, which is why he decided to go down to the huge library their father preferred to keep them out of. 

Until he had Group training.

Over a PA system his father installed, he announced "All of you will meet on the 4th floor forbidden staircase in your green tracksuits, one of you skips and you're all in the basement rooms for 2 days. See you all at 10am promptly."

 The boy sighed and put his book back, he read the clock '9:37am'. He groaned as he made his way back to his room to change, running into Luther, the two boys didn't get along well, so they just apologised, until Five jumped away. 

Violet was sitting on his bed, already in her suggested clothing, well not really suggested, more like instructed. 

"Princess" he greeted, going into his closet to change, because she seemed distracted 

"Five, it's just me, you don't need to change In your closet." she clicked her tongue "anyways, I need to talk to you, and I need to do it- well now." she grunted, she was obviously discomforted by something.

"what is it Vi?" he asked, stepping out of the closet with only his undershirt, pulling his tracksuit top over his head 

"I- well- you see-" she sighed "actually never mind, its 9:57, I'm gonna go" she made her way to the door but five grabbed her wrist, and travelled them to a few minutes beforehand, so she could talk to him.

"come on" he lead her into his closet. 

"speak." he said, looking at her hands.

They stared at each other blankly.

"I-"

"hurry up"

"Five-"

"spit it out"

"...about yesterday, all the depressing shit I said, I didn't mean it." she said, and five sighed.

"Look, Violet, it's okay, I'm not worried, I know everyone feels the way you do, it's nothing big." He said, trying to calm her down a bit, she didn't like people worrying about her, at all, he knew that.

"... we should go." he said, after a few minutes silence, he, like all of their siblings, had learnt to stop talking about emotions. 

13th of November, 2002. sh warning.

Violet woke up for her third day without Five, and looked at herself in her mirror, seeing the lines across her thighs.

She didn't understand why she was so down, but she couldn't cope alone, she could never exactly.... cope, but it was easier when a certain someone was around.  

She quickly got dressed and ran down the stairs for breakfast, as the bell is what had woken her up.

In fact she was pulling her hair into a braid as she walked down the hall, and down the stairs, and through the door, as Diego trailed behind her. 

 "Number 8, Number 2, take your seats." Their father said, and Violet looked behind her to see her worried brother.

She sighed and ate barely anything before going to the library, and reminiscing on their last group training.

3rd of November, 2002. 

"Number 5 and Number 8, Late, as usual." Their fathers booming and quite annoying voice stated.

"this will be a test of endurance, you are to run until you reach the top, and the winner... Well, he or she may be rewarded." Reginald said, as he started to count.

when just before they were about to start running up the staircase, she got a bout of dizziness.