FIVE

"𝙐𝙂𝙃, 𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉'𝙏 believe we have to do homework! during detention!" y/n lamented

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"𝙐𝙂𝙃, 𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉'𝙏 believe we have to do homework! during detention!" y/n lamented. she sighed heavily, pouting as she wagged her tired hand. "my hand hurts."

"right? this is outrageous," kaminari placed his pencil back down on the table.

y/n flicked the pencil and let it spin a round on her hand. "hey, sorry for getting you into trouble, though."

"no, you don't need to apologise, i caused trouble too," he responded, shaking his head at the thought. "how long are we even supposed to stay here?"

"we have, about, like, an hour left." y/n said, checking her wrist watch.

"that's so long," kaminari complained. "and aizawa sensei should be here. he said he would, right...?"

"right, he did!" y/n got up and peeked outside of the door. "he isn't here yet. maybe he's busy. anyway, it's good, since i don't think he likes us too much, and we can cause trouble here."

"you've got a point," kaminari said. "i'm bored."

"i know. wanna do something to pass time?" y/n suggested.

"do wha?" kaminari asked, then laughed when he realised y/n had begun folding a paper aeroplane. "are we that desperate?"

"i am, i don't know about you," y/n replied. "okay, i'll stand here, so go stand in that corner. then we can throw it to each other."

"okay!" he punched the air with his fist, jumping over a chair and running to the corner.

"catch!" y/n said as she threw the aeroplane across the classroom. kaminari caught it and threw it back, asking, "how long are we gonna keep this up?"

"are you bored already?" y/n laughed, catching the paper aeroplane but not throwing it back. "what do you wanna do, then?"

"we could play hide and seek," he suggested.

"in a classroom? sorry to break it to you, kami, but there are like, three potential hiding spots."

"well, use the three, i guess," he shrugged. "i'll seek!" he grinned. he placed his hands over his eyes, facing the front of the classroom. "one, two, three..."

y/n rolled her eyes, smiling anyway as she pulled out todoroki's chair. as a hoax, she pulled out a few other chairs before crawling under todoroki's table.

"...twenty! okay, i'm gonna find you now." kaminari removed his hands from his eyes and blinked a few times.

"l/n... where are you?" he asked in a sing-song voice, peering under the tables of the chairs that y/n had pulled out.

he's approaching, his voice is clearer now, y/n thought to herself, shifting a little to peek out of the table.

"aH HA! caught you!" kaminari cried, running towards her. adrenaline pumped through y/n's veins, along with a 'oh shit' in her mind as she let out a giggle and fervently tried to crawl away.

in the spur of the moment, kaminari hadn't been looking where he was going, and ended up tripping over a chair— the one right in front of y/n. he shrieked, and desperately stretched out a hand, hoping that y/n's head would land on his hand instead of the hard ground.

the panic in y/n's eyes slowly faded as she glanced up at kaminari, who fell on top of her but didn't fail to protect her from suffering an injury to her head. "kami?" she asked, "are you okay?"

"yes, yeah, um i am!" he spluttered. "are you okay, though? i mean, i did fall on—"

the both of them were interrupted when the door to the classroom suddenly opened and they saw aizawa entering.

"sorry for being late— oh, uh." he stared at them in disbelief, presumably from the position they were in.

"u—um! aizawa sensei! we weren't doing anything!" kaminari stammered, instantaneously getting off of y/n and dusting imaginary dust from his pants.

"yes... good to know. i will... come back in five minutes. please carry on."

y/n stared at kaminari in silence, then began laughing at how flustered he was. "you should've seen your face!" she remarked, although her own face was flushed with embarrassment.

"you're pretty red yourself, too." kaminari mumbled, only causing y/n to laugh even harder as she covered her mouth with her hand.

five minutes later, aizawa re-entered the classroom, and the rest of the detention was spent in silence— except for the occasional giggling from y/n followed by the 'shut up' from kaminari.