THREE

"𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙊𝙉, 𝙔/𝙉, pleaseeee?" kaminari begged

"𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙊𝙉, 𝙔/𝙉, pleaseeee?" kaminari begged. "bakubro went to sleep early tonight, so we're short on one player. can't you join?"

"technically hide and seek doesn't need a certain number of people," y/n pointed out. "i don't need to join. y'all can play with four people."

"but it's not fun!" he whined. "plus, we find each other too fast. it's more fun with you around!"

y/n smiled, "so you just want me there."

"i never said that."

"don't lie. go on, say it." the teasing tone in her voice made sero and mina laugh and kaminari let out a puff of air.

"fine," kaminari said, "i want you there. can you play with us now?"

"okay," she grinned, hopping off her bed.

"yayyyy!" kaminari squealed. "can i seek?"

"nope, it's my turn. tomorrow's yours," kirishima said, guiding them to the common area. "i'm gonna start counting! one, two, three..."

"hey!" y/n poked kaminari. "where are we gonna hide?"

" 'we'?"

"yes, we." she said, running a hand through her hair. "i don't even know any good hiding spots yet."

"what makes you think i know one, then?" kaminari whisper-yelled, pulling her along. "anyway, i do. i found one this morning."

"see? i knew it." she ran alongside kaminari, a surprised expression crossing her face when he stopped in front of bakugou's dorm.

"wha—"

"he always forgets to lock his door."

"ohh," a playful smile settled on y/n's lips as she took a few tentative steps into the room. kaminari tip toed after her and tried his best not to make any noise— who knew what an angry bakugou disrupted from his sleep could do?

"so, where? we're not just gonna sit out here in the open, right?" y/n gestured to the surprisingly neat floor.

"yeah, first, close the door..."

"right."

"um, under the bed?" kaminari suggested, rubbing the back of his neck.

"under his bed?" y/n repeated incredulously. "are you crazy?"

"yes," kaminari smiled.

"okay, good. me too. let's go."

slowly, y/n crawled under bakugou's bed and lay flat on the ground, kaminari following after. when they were both hidden from sight, she turned over, whispering, "do you think he'll hear us?"

"i don't know," kaminari whispered back. "he might. but i strongly believe he's a heavy sleeper. i mean, listen to that snoring."

"pfft—" y/n chuckled, covering her mouth so as to let out as little sound as possible.

"this is boring."

"i know."

"let's do something."

"okay," y/n said as her mischievous mind began to think up a plan. "if it involves getting into trouble, are you still down?"

"yes, obviously. that's mostly what i do!"

y/n shook her head in amusement, and began to whisper the plan in kaminari's ear.

"wait, that could get me killed."

"nope. he's all talk and no action."

giggling, y/n clenched her fists, beginning to hit the bottom of bakugou's bed repeatedly. kaminari started doing so as well, and soon enough they heard bakugou let out an annoyed groan.

there was a moment of silence and y/n and kaminari looked at each other in confusion. all of a sudden, bakugou's face peered under the bed and he didn't look happy.

"shit! run!" y/n urged kaminari out from under the bed and they both dashed out of the room, giggling. bakugou followed after, exploding the air behind him with both hands to propel him forward.

"he's gaining on us! l/n, make your shield or something!" kaminari yelled, dodging as bakugou tried to fire an explosion at his face.

"alright!" y/n called out, forming a shield around them as they ran for their lives.

"kaminari! my shield breaks in two min—" y/n was cut off as she collided into something. glancing up, her eyes widened and she backed away slowly.

bumping into aizawa was not part of her plan.

a/n hello pls answer this

—a/n hello pls answer this