"Put some damn clothes on first," Yeosang said, the man shrinking slightly at the look Seonghwa sent him, bowing his head as the blond said, "None of us are naked, you virgin, so how about you answer my question?" Seonghwa seethed, his voice dipping an octave, "Why are you here?"

Yeosang cleared his throat, his ears turning slightly red as he glanced back up at me before once again bowing his head, "I uhm- I needed Nari but she wasn't in the infirmary."

"Are you hurt?" I blurted out, leaning slightly to the side take in the state of the informant who now seemed more flustered than me, furrowing my brows a little as he didn't answer the question.

He shook his head slightly, opening his mouth as if to say something when Mingi's voice suddenly rang throughout the hallway behind him, his eyes widening slightly as he glanced back over his shoulder and then back at Seonghwa who was still shielding me.

I made a move to get off the bed, suddenly worried for the man in the doorway when Seonghwa grabbed me and pushed me behind him again. "Give us a moment," he told Yeosang who quickly nodded before closing the door, the sounds of his footsteps disappearing down the hallway as Seonghwa breathed a sigh of relief and turned to me.

"I thought you said a minor scrape, Yeosang," I breathed, staring in horror at his injured arm, "This is not a minor anything. It'll take at least a week to heal, maybe two."

The blond angled his head in an attempt to get a better look at the bloody mess as I took a step backwards, shrugging slightly, "Well, that's not my problem is it, medic?" he said, offering me a teasing smile, "Now can you fix it or not because I have a serious urge to scratch it and that seems like a bad idea."

"Do not," I said, "Scratch it. That is a really bad idea." I quickly reached for a cloth and went to wet it in the sink before sitting back down and attempting to rinse the abrasion from blood and dirt, occasionally glancing up at the clock on the wall as I went back and forth with clean rags and continued my work.

"Are you in a hurry?" Yeosang asked, furrowing his brows a little as he studied my face for a moment, a smirk on his lips, "Is Seonghwa waiting for you in your room or-?"

"You're a child," I said almost matter-of-factly as I offered the informant an unimpressed look before holding up my hands to him, "Now, do you want antibiotic ointment or petroleum jelly?"

"What's the difference?" he asked, feigning innocence as he batted his eyelashes at me and swung his legs back and forth over the edge of the bed where he had taken a seat.

"You're literally proving my point right now," I sighed, rolling my eyes as I shook my head slightly, "Just pick one."

Yeosang simply chuckled before pointing at the antibiotic cream which I quickly began to apply to the abrasion before carefully wrapping a bandage around his arm, frowning slightly in concentration before letting out a little huff as I got off the chair again.

"You are in a hurry," he stated, breaking the silence and crossing his arms over his chest with a skeptical look, no longer smirking or smiling or teasing, "Where are you going?"

"I am not in a hurry," I scoffed, turning my back to him as I went to wash off the dirtied and bloody rags in the sink, cursing at myself for being so obvious as I glanced at the watch through the corner of my eye again. I still had time to get out of the house if I just got him out of here.