🎉Chicklit/Humor Results🎉

Hey guys! I know Romance has not been published yet, because one of the judges had not submitted it. So, I will be doing it as soon as possible! Sorry everyone!

And also, about the prizes, please pardon me because I am doing this thing alone with no one to help me. It might take some time to get it done, but I will do it for sure as soon as possible!

Thank you guys!

THORNDEROUS:

Title : 8/10

(The name is unique,but It's less relevant with the story)

Cover : 3/5 (the cover is beautiful , but the authors name is not visible )

Blurb: 8/10 (The story has quite the potential and AND also interesting)

Characters: 14/20 (The protagonist is powerful , but the other characters need some work to do)

Flow : 7/10 (in Between )

Plot: 19/25 (The plot is unique, the author was creative enough to bring the protagonist to light, but she should work on other characters background)

Grammar : 16/20

Personal Enjoyment : ⅘ (yes the story was interesting and I'll certainly encourage others to read this!)

Overall: 79/100

A SINGLE STAR :

Title: 7/10 (The name is quite good)

Cover: 2 / 5 ( I had to cut marks because the author's name is not there . And the cover needs some work in order to impress the reader.)

Blurb : 6/10 ( Again it's too abrupt)

Characters: 10/20 (The protagonist and other side character needs some work to do. Their reaction was confusing and sometimes didn't match with the story)

Flow : 6/10 ( it' rushed)

Plot: 12/25 ( The story has potential,but the author needs to twirl and enhance the story)

Grammar: 16/20

Personal enjoyment : 2/5

Overall : 61/100

WINNING OVER HIS HEART :

Title: 8/10 ( Impressive )

Cover: 4/5

( it's Pretty and everything is clear, but The author's name could be more visible)

Blurb: 8/10 (Yes the story is comfy and grips YOUR attention to have some more,but more work on character lining.)

Characters: 12/20 ( well as I said the characters including protagonist need some work to do)

Flow : 8/10 (in between)

Plot: 19/25 (I just read 4 chapters, so I SHOULD say It's intriguing but the background story need some work to do)

Grammar: 16/20

Personal enjoyment: 3/5 (yes)

Overall : 77/100