Judging Rubric

Title : /10

Is the title relevant to the story ? Is it unique ?

Cover : /5

Is the cover relevant to the book ? Are the names clearly visible?

Blurb : /10

Does curiosity grip you when you begin the story ? Does it pull you back to have a read ?

Characters : /20

Do the characters feel real to you ? If the characters feel a particular emotion, does it invoke your feelings too ?

Flow : /10

Is the story moving along smoothly ? Is it rushed or is it being too dragged ? Or is it perfect ?

Plot : /25

Is the plot unique? Is it well explained, intriguing, curious ? Are there any plot holes ? Does it feel real ?

Grammar : /20

Are there any grammatical errors? Fault in tenses or spelling mistakes ?

Personal Enjoyment : /5

Did you enjoy the story ? Will you recommend it to others?

Overall : /100

Also please give notes and pointers at the end or along the particulars mentioned in the rubrics.

This is the rubric and I hope everyone will follow this.

All the judgements are to be given in either discord or google forms.

For discord, I will later give you an id in PMs.

But if it is google docs, just send the link, after putting it as Public Editing so that I can copy paste it.