epilogue

Hii friends

How are you ?

Missed me ? I don't think so 😂

Ok, let's get into chapter.

Not edited 🙄

Enjoy reading

********************************************

Author's POV

" And that was a helicopter shot by thala Dhoni"

" Hureeyyyyyyyyyy "

Vijay and Rahul did a victory hi-fi and jumped in happiness with  for CSK vs MI IPL match.

Like everytime these best friends gathered together for their fvrt CSK match.

Vijay and Rahul again sattled down on their respective place

Vijay :- " match start aagi 20 min aagudhu.....eppoda varuva andha Ramakrishna ? "

Vijay asked being impetient as it been already 20 min that match has started....and till Ramakrishna didn't arrived as he promised.

Rahul :- " on the way ....on the way nu....last 1 hour ah solitu erukan da.....enku enmo avan avanod fiance kuda movie poirpanonu thonudhu "

Yes... finally ramkrishna also got engaged last month. It's gonna be a  arranged marriage...but still Ramakrishna learn to love his fiance....oops no....his soon to be wife.

Rahul and vijay's consantreation was in match,  while Annu and Geetha were preparing some snacks for themselves.

Today they all gathered  and decided to have some fun at Vijay's home as vijay's perents are left for their relative's marriage. And besides it's Saturday so the young couples planned a fun get to gather.

Geetha and Annu were sharing their day to day things with eachother while making snacks.

Geetha prepared coffee and want to gave vijay and Rahul.

Seek Geetha Rahul gave a genuine smile and took coffee from her. While vijay was still busy watching tv.

Geetha want to him and called him but still Vijay's eyes were on tv. This pissed off Geetha. How dare he gave more attention to tv instead of her ? She thought and stood blocking his view.

Vijay :- " Geetha move....you are disturbing my match "

Vijay said within looking at her..... He was trying to chase her away but he failed.

Vijay :- " geeth ....go away.... whats wrong with you....you are blocking my view "

Vijay said in pissed tone....and finally he looked up at her. Amd he realised what he did.

'Ok now I'm officially dead ' vijay thought to himself.

Geetha was glaring at him for avoid her. Most importantly he was neglecting her for a cricket match.

Placing the coffee on table Geetha took a glass full of water which was on the same table.

Rahul and vijay Both knew she had other plans.....she won't let him go easily. After all it's Geetha.

Rahul :- " all the best da machan......naa Annu kitchen la enna pandranu pathutu varen "

Saying this Rahul escaped from this situation. While vijay was pleasure Geetha by his puppy face.

But Geetha wasn't in the mood to let him go like this.....she took one step forward to  while vijay started to ran here and there.

Finally when she cached him and throw the water at him, at same time vijay moved a little bit away..... and the whole water Landed on ramkrishna who just entered the home.