𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.

Start from the beginning

Ricky and Debra looked at the table, not saying a word. Y/n shifted nervously, playing with her hands. "You guys aren't saying anything and it's scaring me," she laughed nervously.

"It's just a lot to take in," Ricky sighed.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry."

Debra shook her head, "No, it's not your fault you got pulled into everything." She paused, looking Y/n in the eyes. "But what do you mean? You and your family are here in nineteen sixty-three? Why wouldn't you guys be here?"

Y/n let out a shaky breath and sighed. "Long story. To put it shortly? The rest of them have powers too. Five can time travel. We almost died. He tried traveling all of us back a few days. Instead, we got stuck here. Where we're not supposed to be, nineteen sixty-three."

"Wait, you're not supposed to be here?" Ricky questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Heh," Y/n looked down at her lap, messing with her fingers. She sighed, "We're all originally from the future. The year twenty-nineteen." She paused, letting them take it in for a second. "With seconds left, we got out of there just in time. Though, it was screwed up. Instead of getting sent back a few days, we were sent back decades. Worst of all, we were scattered throughout the timeline." She looked up form her lap, finding them confused.

Debra shook her head, "And you never told us about this?"

Y/n sighed, "I was scared enough as it was when you guys found me. Not to mention when you found out about my powers. I was afraid you guys would put me in an asylum or something. I didn't want to tell you guys about that whole thing either. Not right away anyway. I didn't think that Five would find me now. I thought, if anything, I was stuck here forever. Or, at least, I would have more time. More time to tell you guys everything. But, I don't have that time. You guys have to know, so I wanted to tell you now rather than right before I die or something."

"Die?" both Debra and Ricky exclaimed at the same time.

Y/n scratched the back of her neck, laughing nervously. She bit her lip and sighed. "The world ends in ten days. That's why Five is finally back." She got up out of the chair and walked to the end of the room. "We have that amount of time to stop the apocalypse. We stop the apocalypse, the world doesn't end."

Debra shook her head, "You're kidding right?"

Y/n started walking towards the door. "I wish!" she yelled back to them. Debra and Ricky exchanged a quick glance before getting out of their chairs quickly and running towards the door. They walked in front of the door, stopping Y/n from grabbing the doorknob.

"So, what you're saying is the world is ending?" Ricky questioned, putting his hand back on the doorknob.

Y/n nodded, "Yes." They both stared at her, not saying anything.

"Look, I know the world is ending, but trust me, I can handle it," she said.

"How can you possibly handle it?" Ricky asked, raising an eyebrow.

"This ain't my first rodeo Rick. This coming apocalypse is pretty much routine at this point."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Debra questioned.

"It means, before we traveled out of twenty-nineteen, we stopped another apocalypse. This one's just earlier in the time line. Trust me, it wasn't supposed to happen." She huffed, pushing Ricky out of the way gently and grabbing the doorknob. Sighing, she twisted it and opened the door.

Ricky and Debra exchanged glances, looking back at Y/n. "We're coming with you," Debra said, straightening her cardigan.

Y/n turned her head, "Pardon?"