Calculus and rewards

(I wrote down the calculus prombelms but they didt show up  TT-TT Sorry 
And dedicated to Animegal2003 ) 
As Promised Levi was helping me with his class. "Eren. If your not going to pay attention I'll leave." I Slid the book off my face. "But  I don't get it." He sighed and pressed a hand to his temple. "Just open your book back to page 181." 

I Slouched forward and did as he said. "Write down the question and show me what you don't get." I grabbed my pencil and began writing. ' 1.  '  I waved my hand. "I don't get any of this!?"  

He leaned onto his hand. "Ill show you then you do the next one." I nodded. "I wont show you again." 
He began writing. "

I stared blankly at what he just did. "Um." "Now do the next one." I looked at the problem and quickly wrote it down.  I wrote down what I thought was  the answer.

  He looked at it. "Good. See you can do it. Now do the other 18 by yourself." I Stared at him. "Seriously." he nodded and began typing on his computer. "If you can get all 18 right, Ill give you a reward." That perked my interest. 

"Reward? What type of reward?" He looked at me. "You know the usual thing." I tilted my head confused. "Are you really this stupid." We just stared at each other. 

He reach out and pulled me closer, bringing our lips together. My yes widened as It finally struck me. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. He pulled back and I let my arms drop. 

"Now get to work." I didn't move. "I guess you don't wan-" I began furiously scribbling out the next problem's causing him to smirk. "If even one is wrong you wont get anything."