𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡.

Start from the beginning

-

Five and Y/n walked up the stairs quickly, the woman and Diego trailing behind them. The woman, who Y/n had learned was named Lila, was very- different from the other women in the time period. It made Y/n suspicious of her. There was no way that someone from this time period would act like that. Y/n had been there for ten years, she had picked up a thing or two.

"Elliot!" Y/n yelled as her and Five stopped at the to of the stairs. Lila stopped to Y/n's right and Diego stopped on the other side of Lila.

"Where did you get the film?" Elliot asked, almost yelling as he walked into the living room with a gun pointed at the four. "The Frankel Footage," he added, walking closer to them. "The truth this time!"

"You know this lunatic?" Diego asked.

Five scoffed, "New acquaintance- he's harmless."

Lila turned to Five, "Are you sure about that?"

Y/n sighed. "Yeah. He's my best friend," her voice trailed off. "Elliot-"

"Are you or are you not an enemy of the people!" Elliot shouted.

"That's a very open ended question if you think about it," Diego started.

"It depends who the people are," Five said, shifting in his spot.

"You move one more muscle and I will blow your brains out," Elliot said through gritted teeth.

"Elliot, that's a little extreme don't you think? I mean sure, sometimes I want to punch Five's very punchable face-" Y/n started, getting cut off by Five.

"Wasn't a punch earlier," he muttered, earning a glare from Y/n.

Y/n sighed, putting one of her hands up and taking a step closer to Elliot. "Elliot, listen to me. We have no idea what's on that footage. It was given to us by a friend," she explained, turning to Five.

He put his hands in his pockets. "A dead friend," he sighed.

"A dead friend," Y/n repeated. Elliot pointed the gun at Y/n. "Elliot, I'm your best friend. You've known me for almost ten years."

"You wanna take this or should I?" Diego asked.

"No, I got him," Five said.

"No Five it's fine-" Y/n started.

She was cut off by Five blinking next to Elliot and pushing the gun upwards. It pointed towards the ceiling, shooting a bullet through the glass. Y/n sighed, grabbing the gun from Elliot and handing it off to Diego. Diego took it and unloaded it, putting it up against the wall. Lila stood with her hands up, like she was amazed yet surprised.

"Don't act so surprised, we're all Hargre-" Y/n started, cutting herself off by fake coughing.

That was another thing that she didn't want to tell Five. For the time being at least. It's not that in this situation that Five would react badly. She just didn't know how he would react to her having a different last name. He probably wouldn't even think that it was because she was adopted. He'd probably think that it was because she got married or something. That's why she didn't want to tell him, at least not right away.

Lila laughed, "What the hell just happened?"

"Tie him up," Diego sighed. Five nodded, going and grabbing stuff from the kitchen.

"Guys-" Y/n started. "Don't tie him up-"

-

"Is it on?" the old woman in the video asked, fixing the cloth around her hair.