"But why would he run off, we just got here." Tubbo said.

Phil lowered his phone taking a gulp "Tommy and I got into a little argument this morning, and he kind of stormed out."

Tubbo's eyes widened "No, but he wouldn't run away, he wouldn't leave me, that's not him!" Tubbo practically yelled.

Phil took Tubbo by the shoulders "Look Tubbo, I'm sure he just wanted to blow off some steam, if we don't find him, he'll probably find his way back soon enough ."

Tubbo was more mad than sad now, thoughts started to run through his mind, "does he not want me", "am I a burden to him", "why would he leave".

(Wil POV)

I was sitting at lunch laughing with a couple of friends when I noticed Techno out of the corner of my eyes. He usually sat by a tree keeping to himself. He was on the phone with somebody and he seemed nervous, he stood up and started coming my way.

"Hey, can we talk." he said basically pulling me out of my chair. Dragging me to the hall he told me Phil couldn't find Tommy in the house this morning, and they had an argument.

"I know the area well enough to know where you could camp out, I'll take the north side of town and you go west." Techno basically commanded me.

"Um, yeah sure I guess." I said with a blank expression, I still was angry about this morning.

"hey, I'm sorry about earlier, really, I just didn't think to wake you up, I know you want to be part of the boys life as much as I do." Techno said actually sounding sorry.

"It's alright, I shouldn't be mad with you." I said realizing I was kind of overreacting.

Techno shoot me a smile and headed off, as did I.

(Tommy POV)

It been about an hour or two since I'd left, I wonder if they had noticed yet. I'd gotten a good ways into the woods and found a nice little area to camp out. I layed down, and stared into the sky, leaving myself alone with my thoughts. I zoned out for a couple of minutes before I heard some ruffling coming from behind a bush, I quickly got up and slowly approached. I jumped when a gray bunny jumped out, and took a sigh of relief.

"Jesus Christ" I muttered to myself. Turning around, a dark tall figure towered over me.

"Shit" I said realizing it was Techno.

I quickly took off, not looking back just trying to run as fast as possible. Once I was a good distance away I turned around surprised to see no one behind me. Only when I turned around was Techno already in front of me.

"So going for a little stroll huh?" He said with a smirk.

I tried to turn around and run the opposite direction, but he grabbed my shirt causing me to almost fall backwards.

"Nice try" he said grabbing a hold off my wrist and leading me out of the woods.

I guess he was expecting me to go willingly which he was wrong.

I dug my feet into the ground and tugged back "I'm not going anywhere.".

"Come on kid you really think you can get away now, look I heard Phil and you had an argument, but I'm sure it was just a heat of the moment type of thing, he's just worried about you now." Techno said pulling me harder, which of course my strength didn't hold up and I gave in to him, but still tried to pull away every so often.

"I don't care how he feels, I'm not going back, it's better if i'm gone anyway, for Tubbo.". 

Techno stopped at me saying this and turned around grabbing me by the shoulders, which hurt a little.

"Tubbo had been worried sick, Tommy you're the only thing that's keeping him together, he needs you."

I looked to the floor as tears started to flood my eyes. trying to hold it together, I didn't want to cry in front of Techno, but soon enough the started to come down my face until I pretty much broke into sobs. I felt a wave of embarrassment come over until I was embraced into a hug by Techno. This took me by surprise, Techno didn't seem like the most comforting person, but I still gave in and sat there for a few minutes letting it out.

"shhh, shh, it's okay, i'm here." he said holding me.

After I had calmed down techno said "Okay we should probably head back now, it's getting late."

I simply nodded and looked to the ground still a little embarrassed

____________________________________________________________

wow 1269 word count pogchamp. I'm not in love with the beginning of this chapter, but I am kind of proud of the end. I have been pushing these chapters out kind of fast (only started writing this on Monday), so if I don't post for a day or two, it's because I'm trying to figure out the plot, or it's christmas :). Also thank you all for the support we hit 100 views today, and this being my first write means a lot, thanks :))