Freedom from Hell

Pinheads POV

I anxiously wait for word on my queen . I have never felt this way before or ever spaced a soul . But this one is different ..she is a female version of me and that makes me smile. My princess of sweet suffering .

Oh how I hope I'll find her soon enough..

Amy's POV

I was woken on a mattress and all the deaders surrounding me . Winter is standing at the end of the bed,staring at me .

"Its time...you must willingly die to open the gate." Winter hands me a chef knife , the one that one.of the deaders stabbed me with.

I managed to look over his shoulder to see Evelyn unconscious on a bed like mine .

"What have you done ..."

"I am leading you all down the path That you need to Take...but it's not your turn just yet." He goes over to Evelyn and she wakes as to pick her up by her hair and they stand in front of m, him holding my injured new friend.holding a dagger to her throat . Evelyn tries to escape but to no avail.

" Do it or she dies." He threatens and I look at the blade.

"You know what to do Amy ." Evelyn chokes ,blood running from the corners of her mouth , nose and eyes.

I look at the blade once more  and rise it to kill myself , the box having blue sparks sparkling from it, but when I get closer to ending it I instead stab the table beside me were the box is as well.winter looks shocked and angered.

"I don't think so." I said with a smirk. I take the box and push through the dealers and hold onto the box.I look at evelyn and she nodded..

" Go to hell." I said and open the box ,and throwing it across the room at the rooms arched large spacing.

"NOOO!!!" Winter screams and it starts to open on its own , a harsh wind blowing. 

He takes a quick glance at evelyn and stabs her in the back . she falls . I go over to her and hold her.

"No no no Evelyn." I say to her. Suddenly the light goes down and the wind gusts stops
.

I look up and I see three beings ,maybe the cenobites that Evelyn was talking about, the middle one had pins in his head. I had a really deep feeling that he was her lover.

He looks right at winter.

"It seems that evil does run in the family. Your liniege is of a craftsman , a maker of toys. You should have stayed in the family business. I sacrificed my mortal self to that box."his voice deep and demonic.

" its mine now ..it belongs to me."

"That's where your wrong. Painfully wrong. We belong to it ."

He then finally sees me and evelyn . his dead lover it seems. I was crying. She doesn't deserve this. Despite me knowing her for such a short time. I feel like I know her from the back of my hand.

"What have you done." He asked , anger clear in his eyes.

"She's my queen ...she belongs to me." He said and he shouldn't have said that cause what happens next is insane .

" You have no idea what you have done..."

"You can't hurt me." He snaps.

"Your not the first to say that..and you won't be the last. " suddenly chains come from everywhere , hooking into his skin. Just cries of pain echo through the room, blood splattering on the walls .

"When you attemlted to live beyond death..you entered into my domain....and the arrogance of claiming my queen my mate and my lover...the arrogance and ignorance you pathetic human have..." He goes face to face with winter.

"You should be very careful what you wish for. It just might come true!!" He growls and he is ripped to shreds.

Suddenly I hear a small gasp and I look down to see Evelyn alive..injured but alive..or at least for now.

"Evelyn..." I said and caressed her bloody face.I look up and the deaders are all dead. Wow I didn't know I missed.
But I shake with fear as I see her lover standing in front of me.

"I'm sorry..I tried to help her. "

He leans down and places his hand on her cheek.I can tell how much he loves her.

"Is she going to be OK? She told me to do this ...so you could be freed ..she knew she was going to die" I asked . he looked at me in a way that I couldn't comprehend. He holds his hand over her head and she suddenly she awakens, wounds healed and gasping for air. She looks right at him.

"Pinhead ?" She has a small smile.

"Evelyn my queen ." suddenly she is up and in his arms , holding her tight.

" its alright my dear....your safe now." He said and she turns around and I see a different form on her.

"We need to claim her ..she opened the box." I got scared but Evelyn smiles at me.

"Don't kill this one...she's a friend."

"Very well...." He said and Evelyn walks up to me and hugs me which I of course accept.

" thank you ..." She said.

"As I have said ..I kept my promise..." She goes and stands by her lover.

"Goodbye...I may see you again..."

Then they were gone.

--
End of chapter