domain

Evelyn's POV

I smile in awe as I am shown around hell. I got to watch the other cenobites  torture their victims and I got to participate too. Pinhead being proud of me.

I wipe the blood off my cheek and lick it off my hand , pinhead looming at me in a way that I can particularly place.

"What?" I asked.

" Your so beautiful..." He places his cold hand on my cheeck. "Your proving yourself already." He backs away and deepthroat comes up to us.

"Sir a girl named Kirsty Cotton opened the box." She said and they look at me.

"My sister?" I asked.

"Oh she is your half sister...you do not share the same father..." Pinhead said and I was in utter disbelief.

"I can't believe this...your saying I am Frank and Julia daughter??" I said and they nodded.

"I almost feel sorry for you." Deepthroat says before walking into the portal with the others.

Pinhead places his hand on my cheek once more...

"I know your worried ...that your sister will recognize you....but no matter what ...your safe...painfully safe.." He said and I am shocked when he kisses me. His pins poking me in the face a bit I don't feel no pain...

We kiss deeply for a moment before he pulls away.

" Now my queen ...I have a plan..are you ready to prove yourself?" I nodded.

" Yes my king.."

"Very Very Good."
Jo
---

We enter a hospital room, chatterer holding my sister from behind her, and choking her in the process. I was surprised when i felt no fear or care in the world for my sisters safety. But she is still my sister.

"The box. You opened it . We came."Pinhead said and Kirsty screams in horror.

"It's just a puzzel box!!"She cries out, trying desperately to escape Chatterers grasp.

"Oh no. It is a means to summon us!" I spoke, my voice deeper and more sinister, just like Deepthroat's but a bit more of a demonic whisper undertone.

"It was a mistake! I didn't mean to open it ! It was a mistake."She cries and then groans as she continues to escape.

"You can all ARGH...Go to hell!" She screams and I rolled my eyes.

"We can't , not alone."Deepthroat said and i stepped in.

"You solved the box. You opened the door, now you must come with us, taste our pleasures"I said and Deepthroat makes this orgasm face while making this croaking noise. This terror from this girl is very pleasing and pleasurable .

"Please please go away! Go away and leave me alone.."She said, tears pouring down her cheeks. I adored her suffering, i can hear her fear, i can feel it. 

"Oh no tears please. It's a waste of good suffering."Pinhead says and stands beside me . Then Kirsty takes a long look at me and after a second she widens her eyes.

"Oh my god..Evelyn..What have you done to her?! What have you done to my sister!!"She screams and i keep quiet as Pinhead stalks behind me, stroking my cheek.

"Oh I didn't do anything to her that she didn't ask for. Now...it's time you come with us."
Pinhead says and Kirsty seems to think to herself for a moment .

"Wait wait wait please wait!" She begs frantically.

 "No time for argument." Pinhead stated.

"You guys have done this before right?" She asked.

"Many many times." Pinhead answers.

"Do you know a man called Frank Cotton?"She asked.

"Oh yes." I answer.

"He escaped you." Kirsty cries out and my eyes widened. My father? I turn to Pinhead and he thinks to himself before speaking up.

"Nobody escapes us ."Pinhead growls.

"No it true! I've seen him! I've seen him!" She sobs .

"Impossible."I mumbled to myself.

"He's Alive!!!" She shouts..

"Suppose he had escaped ! What has that to do with you?" I asked and she takes a good look at me.

"I know your in there Julie. I knew Frank was your real father. I just didn't know how to tell you and how to break it down to Daddy gently. I know what happened to Frank...I am so sorry that i wasn't there for you..i should have told you. I'm sorry....I'm so so sorry.." She said and I felt a strange emotion taking over my body, but one look from Pinhead changes my mind completely.

"I do not need your apology. But you are going to come with us...."I spoke and she panics once more.

"Wait wait wait , i can lead you to him and you can take him back instead of me ."She sobbed, tearing up more, doing everything she can to keep herself alive. Pinhead turns to me and he starts whispering to me.

"I know you want to know the truth my dear, to have your question answered. To enflict the same sweet pain and suffering on him that he has inflicted on you to him..."I smile sinfully as he speaks these words to me . 

"Make your choice my queen." He said and i cleared my throat before speaking.

"Let her go." I told Chatterer and he did as i asked.

"I want to hear him confess himself...then maybe. Maybe.." I said Deepthroat cuts in.

"But if you cheat us.." I warned and walked up to her so we were face to face.

"We'll tear your soul apart." Pinhead shouts before they all disappear, but i stick around for a moment.

"I forgive you Kirsty...and I will help you." I declared before I disappeared before she can respond.

~~

END OF CHAPTER