Chapter 1

hey so here we go I'm gonna try my shot at my first story on wattpad so far, idk how good it'll go or whoever reads it will want more, but we'll have to wait and see. I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS JUST THE STORY, THE CHARACTERS ARE LEGEND OF KORRA CHARACTERS, AND ARE OWNED BY BRYKE.
-nerdy

kuvira sighed deeply, running a hand through her jet black, messy down hair. she was stuck in this platinum jail cell like a zoo animal, but at least her hands weren't cuffed together. there was no metal or earth that she could bend that was anywhere nearby her, so the guards allowed her to at least keep her hands loose from tight cuffs, though they sometimes put the cuffs on for a limited time.
she felt anxiety creep through her tired body, mixed with her dry, dehydrated throat that hadn't had water in quite a bit, it wasn't pleasant at all. she had hoped the guards would bring her a drink soon by themselves, she didn't want to ask, a bit scared that they'd just yell at her to stop complaining, or something.

she felt so pathetic and miserable in this day, having no idea what was to come for her, if she'd live or die-- if she'd ever get freed from this dull, cold place. knowing what she had done, she'd likely get out to a death sentence, but she shouldn't think too much about the future, that would only make her nervous feelings gnaw into her more.  she took a deep breath, taking a glance to the very tiny window at the highest part of the wall behind her, it also had platinum bars, but she could still see what was outside. it seemed to be getting dark already. well, it was winter after all, it made sense for the sky to quickly flood into darkness, but it felt as if she'd only been up for a couple minutes....in reality it had been a few hours, but everything seemed to pass by fast in here, as if time wanted to quicken her finding out what would happen to her.
she gave a small, weak stretch, and laid down onto the cold ground, which was also platinum like basically everything else in and around her jail cell. she curled up, trying to conserve her body heat, and pulled the thin blanket over herself, basically the only slightly comfortable thing in her cell, though it didn't do too much comforting, it was better than nothing. she then started to shut her green eyes, her breathing slowing as she drifted into a deep sleep that she definitely needed.

-

kuvira jerked awake as she felt something hard kick her in the side, causing her to grit her teeth out of slight pain. she opened her eyes up, glancing up to see where she'd been kicked from. it was a figure, definitely a person. her eyes adjusting, she quickly realized it was a guard, and a small grumble rumbled in her still dry throat.
"what is it?..." she rasped, eyes fixed onto the guards slender face.

''it's time for everybody to decide what to do with you.'' the guard replied, his dark eyes narrowing in impatience. "now hurry and get up, I don't want to be scolded for being late just because you caused me to." he said, looking irritated by kuvira.

kuvira paused, her shoulders tensing for a moment, she was finally going to figure out what would happen to her. she froze for a moment, but got up a few moments after, and she nodded. "okay, bring me." she stared at him.

the guard quickly grabbed her arm. "not so fast." he snapped out. "hands, now, you're going in your cuffs." he hissed, a glare in his dark eyes.

kuvira exhaled, shaking her head, but she held out her hands. the guard cuffed her hands, with platinum handcuffs, tightening them a bit to make sure it wasn't possible for her to even attempt to escape.

'platinum......of course.' kuvira thought darkly, eyebrows knitting together in annoyance.

the guard at last started to bring her to the courtroom. kuvira braced herself for glares and insults to be tossed at her, and they indeed come as soon as she entered the room. she sat down in the seat she was meant to go, and stared to the judge.
after a long talk about all the crimes she had committed, the decision was made.
''at last, we've decided, instead of being put to a death sentence, avatar korra will take her bending away!'' the judge boomed
kuviras eyes went wide, and her heart started to race. 'no...no...no no no.' she thought in a panic, looking around wildly. her bending meant so much to her,  it was basically just as important as her life. it was a part of her, a big, important part of her. her breath started to tremble, as well as her body.
she was grabbed by a few guards, and she tried struggling, but it was useless. she was shoved to the ground on the front of the room, a few guards surrounding her to make sure she couldn't try running off.
kuvira looked up to see korra, her blue eyes looking hesitant, her face twisted into an upset, sympathetic look.
''avatar korra, please.... don't do this. anything but my bending.....try to convince them- I'm sure you could!" kuvira said quietly, only loud enough for her, korra, and the guards behind her to hear.
korra gulped, wincing, she was so unsure to do this. she really didn't want to, even if kuvira did do bad things. it just seemed so wrong to pass something bad onto her. she'd lost her bending, and it was a horrible experience, no, worse than horrible. she couldn't describe the pain of losing her bending, now she had to inflict that pain onto another person?
"kuvira, I don't want to do this....I-i really don't, I swear. but I have to do it..." korra murmured out as a reply.
kuvira blinked, a look of fear in her eyes, a look that korra had never seen, and that just made korra feel worse.
korra began to place a hand upon kuviras shoulder, and the other onto her forehead. she took a shaky deep breath, before breathing out.
"I'm sorry." before she stripped kuvira of her bending.
kuvira felt her whole body tense up from the feeling of her bending being torn from her, she was right, it was like a piece of her was being ripped. all of her bending connections gone, it felt horrible as she could feel basically every one of her spiritual links with her bending leave her. after a few more moments, kuviras whole body went weak, and she dropped to the floor,  likely a body reaction to the stress of losing her bending, either way, she felt like she had nothing left for her.
maybe her feelings were right.

-
HEYYY first chapters done there's abt 1151 words or do which I think is decently good for my first story and chapter here on wattpad, but I still kinda feel like it's shirt but my brain is being extremely dry and empty of any ideas or vocabulary lmfao.
anyway if u read this ty very much and you're welcome to leave comments or questions ect. also should I continue this?
- nerdy