Hiro

sorry I haven't updated in like forever! I was caught up with stuff. thank you for waiting patiently! .

He's like 12 right? so you are too.)

"Hiro!!" Hiro turned his attention to the girl that screamed his name. It was (First name) Sohma. He loved the was your (h/l) (h/c) hair always fell perfectly, he also liked staring at your (e/c) eyes.

He snapped back to reality and smiled raising one eyebrow. "(First name)?" He said and walked to you. You kept running and jumped on him. "Hiro!!~" You smiled and hugged him tightly snuggling into his chest. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around your figure and rested his head on top of yours. "Hiro, Hatori won't stop chasing me.." You pouted and sat up also helping him up. "Why?" He stood up and you stood up after him. "He says 'Young lady's sh-" You were cut off by the sound of running. "(First name)!" Hatori almost shouted across the hall. "Ah! Hiro!!" You hid behind him and clinged to his shirt. "Don't worry (first name)! common!" he grabbed your hand and ran away from Hatori. Hiro already knew what you did from the sound of Hatori's voice. You pulled a bad prank on him. Running behind him he pulled you to his room.

Panting you both crawled onto the bed and laid there looking up. "Thanks Hiro.." You laid on your side and so did Hiro. "Anything." He smiled. Hiro closed his eyes and you watched him. 7 hours passed and you both fell asleep.

-the next day-

Your eyes flutter open and you saw Hiro staring at you. "H-Hiro..?" Your face turned red and you sat up. Looking around, you were still in Hiro's room. "(First name).." He also sat up. "Your really pretty when you sleep." You looked at him and he was scary serious.

-tuyme skip cuz I'm getting lazy-

"(First name)." Hiro said. You both were at the park eating ice cream. You looked at him. It was two weeks since you confessed to him and he accepted. Nibbling on the ice cream you hummed a what. "Hold my hand." He said and you pulled the ice cream away. "W-what?" You said looking at his hand. "I said hold my hand. I don't like the other boys looking at you." He said blushing and looking away. You smiled. "What are the magic words?" You put the ice cream back in your mouth. "P-please.. I love you." His face was red. You nodded and held his hand then interlaced your fingers. "Let's go home Hiro ~" You walked out of the park holding his hand all the way home.

---------------------------------------------
Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey