"Is this like our inside joke?" He asks, and I chuckle.

"If you mean the 'buying rings for each other' thing, then yeah... it could be," I tell him, smiling.

He chuckles and leans forward for a kiss. His lips are soft against mine and he keeps the kiss slow, not deepening because we haven't brushed our teeth yet.

We both pull away with a small smile and his smile deepens, his dimples indenting in his cheeks, when I say, "Happy birthday, sunflower."

"I'll go downstairs to make breakfast." He tells me. "You can change if you want to."

"Shouldn't I be the one to do that since it's your birthday?" I ask him, and he lets out a short laugh.

"Since when can you cook?" He asks me instead of answering, letting go of my body to grab his sweatpants that were laying at the foot of the bed, and he puts them on.

"Fair point," I chuckle and watch him leave the room. I look over my shoulder to my bag, knowing exactly that this is gonna take me a lot of time, and a part of me thinks that Harry knows too.

I stand from the bed and go to grab the bag to put it on the bed, and I take a deep breath in before I decide to unzip the bag. Then I turn the bag over and begin to shake it so the clothes in there fall on the bed. Once the bag is empty, I toss it on the floor and look down at the mess I've made.

Thank god, I took so many clothes with me.

The first thing I do is take my favourite jeans. Blue mom jeans are just the best. I put them on and then look back to find the perfect top. I was rooting for a large sweater of mine but when my gaze meets with the shirt Harry left on the floor because of yesterday night, I think about something else.

It's basically a simple shirt with white and black dots as its pattern but I like it. And I liked how it looked on Harry yesterday.

I put on a black bralette before I put on the black cropped tank top. Then I crouch down to grab the shirt laying on the floor, and I also put that on. The sleeves are very long. I could actually hide my hands in them and it reaches over my mid-thigh which makes me feel smaller than I actually am.

I leave the buttons undone which reveals a small part of my stomach because it's also hidden by the tank top and the high-waisted jeans. I decide to go over to the mirror and I instantly smile when I see myself looking that good.

Fuck, I really look good.

Which made me wonder if it was only because I was wearing Harry's clothes. Anyway, I look fucking good and I fucking like the fact I don't want to wear anything else but this.

I turn around and see the mess I've made. Now, I have to clean that up. I fold all of my clothes together and then put them in my bag, trying to make them look like before. When I'm done, I also do the bed, it's the least I can do right now.

Then I go to the door to exit the room. I go downstairs towards the kitchen and the smell of pancakes begins to fill my nostrils. I keep walking as I glance at the decoration I helped Harry put on in the living room. His birthday party is going to be here so we needed to decorate a little bit. Only close friends were going to be here.

I reach the threshold and stay there to watch Harry standing in front of the stove, holding the pan. He lifts it up to make the pancake turn and then places the pan on the stove.

He looks over his shoulder, his gaze meeting mine. "Bring the smoothies to the dining room," he says, pointing behind him towards the counter.

I look in that direction and see the smoothies. I walk over there to take them and walk out of the room to go to the dining room. I put the smoothies on the table and go back to the kitchen to see if Harry needs my help. He's almost done with the pancakes, so the least I can do is grab plates, forks, and knives for both of us and wait for him.