I clench my legs and unintentionally tighten my grip on the back of his neck. I realize I did that when Harry groans, and I only have to smirk because I'm enjoying this more than I thought.

"Good to know my only angel likes this kind of thing," my stomach flutters at the word angel.

Harry leans down until his lips meet my ear and he whispers, "I'll keep that in mind next time."

He pulls away with a grin on his face, letting go of my neck to sit back on the bed. The grin on his face is only telling me that he did this on purpose.

I huff, frustrated in a good way and I just lay there on the bed, staring at the ceiling, trying to breathe normally without him noticing.

"Payback's a bitch, I know, darling." He stands up from the bed, keeping the cheeky grin on his face.

I let out a frustrated laugh, propping on my elbows as I watch him grab some clothes from his closet.

Once my breathing is calm, I also stand up and walk over to my bag to grab my leggings. I quickly put them on and turn around to see Harry fully dressed now. He's only wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants but he still looks good — more with the man bun.

God, he's so hot.

He catches me staring and I look out of the window, slightly embarrassed. I frown when I see the clouded sky. It's not raining like last night but it makes me wonder how much I slept.

"What time is it?" I look back at him.

"Eleven." I nod as he extends his arm out. I step closer and take his hand in mine, and he's quick to intertwine his fingers with mine as he pulls me towards the door.

He opens it and we step out on the dim hallway. It's kinda dark in the house because of the clouded sky but I don't mind the dim light. I actually like it.

We walk down the stairs and pass through the living room but Harry suddenly stops and turns to me.

"Go and prepare the food, I'll be there in a few minutes," he tells me.

"Okay," I nod my head without questioning him but I do feel a bit curious.

I do what he told me and go to the kitchen, leaving him alone in the living room. I open the fridge and get the food for our breakfast. I place them all on the kitchen counter and then grab the bread to cut two slices.

Suddenly I begin to hear music. I smile when I realize the song Harry put on. Don't Go Breaking My Heart is playing from the living room and Harry walks through the threshold with a big smile on his face.

"Hope you don't mind," he scratches the back of his neck nervously.

"No, don't worry," I smile at him. "Our song is playing."

The nervousness on his face disappears and he walks to stand behind me. He snakes his arm around me and pulls me closer to him to press my back to his chest. I lean my head on his shoulders and place my hands over his.

Harry begins to swing us right to left in a slow motion, and I smirk, throwing my head back to look at him.

"I thought you don't dance," I tease.

He looks down at me, his nose only millimetres from mine and chuckles.

"And I thought you'd never let me give you an orgasm, but I guess things change." He quickly kisses me before I can even say anything.

I obviously kiss him back. I'm not mad that he used that against me, I think it's good that we can at least joke about it and talk about it so normally.