31 | night changes

Start from the beginning

"It sounds interesting to film a music video and honestly, I wanted to spend more time with you."

"More?" He chuckles and brings our hands up to his mouth, pressing a kiss on the back of mine.

I feel my cheeks heating up, and I look away, embarrassed for saying that. It sounded weird and clingy, but it's the truth.

Harry brings his hand to my cheek and forces me to look back at him. "I want that too, we barely get to see each other because of my tour and your classes."

I smile at that. He always tries to make me comfortable with everything, and I think he knows me better than I thought he would.

I lean towards his and brush my lips against his, but pull away before we kiss and smirk.

"Don't tease." He pouts, grabbing my jaw instead of my cheek and pulling me towards him to press his lips against mine.

I smile into the kiss and gently bite his bottom lip, pulling and kissing him back. We shouldn't be doing this in public but I kinda started it.

"I have a question," I mumble into the kiss and Harry pulls away only to look into my eyes.

"Really?" he asks, and I hum in response.

"What's Where Do Broken Hearts Go about?"

He chuckles and smirks. The tracklist was released two weeks ago, but I never got to ask him. I could have done it, I had so many chances to ask him, but I was too occupied with his lips.

And I know that was because of my period. It happens every time before I get it. I asked Kay one day what that was and she told me that I was just horny and that it was pretty normal.

Yeah, it kinda is normal.

"I guess you'll have to find out." He smirks again, dimples indenting in his cheeks.

God, he's adorable.

"But you showed me a few songs last time." I pout.

"I guess I won't do it this time."

•••••

Harry's house is so fucking big. He had so many spare rooms and didn't use them at all, but I never asked him why. I didn't think that was any of my business why he preferred it that way, I still don't think that. He even had an indoor pool because it rains a lot in London.

I thought I'd be sleeping in the room I slept in for the first time, but Harry surprised me when he asked me to go to his. I couldn't say no.

He left me alone in the room so I could get changed and I opted for something I never thought I'd wear. My pants were black and tight on my tights but wide on my ankles, and it made my legs look good. I was wearing a grey cropped sweater which also made my body look good. I was showing the curves Karen was talking about and I didn't know how to feel about them.

Staring at my reflection in the mirror was kinda giving me second thoughts about it, but if Harry hadn't walked in the room right at that moment, I'd have quickly changed into something else.

Harry's jaw drops when he traces his gaze up and down, checking me out. I form my lips into a line and look around the room, not feeling confident enough to say something. He's so obvious with his stare and it's kinda intimidating me.

"Y-You look... um, you look-" he tries to say but stops when he doesn't find the right word.

My insecurities take over me and I quickly say, "It doesn't look good, right? I shouldn't have tried this out... Give me a few more minutes so I can change into something else to cover up, and then we c-"