The meeting

Characters 1 Loading...

1%
.
.
.
2%
.
.
.
.

20%
.
.
.
50%
.
.
100%

Izuku-

It was the end of classes and we were cleaning up when I was walking to the janitors closest to get some stuff I heard voices.

"You? A hero? HA!" one shouted

"YOU COULD NEVER BE A HERO YOU QUIRKLESS LOSER!" Another one called out after then I heard something that made me want to cry,

"Why don't you take a swan dive off of the school roof and pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life!".

That was the LAST straw I threw open the door and crossed my arms over my chest. All four boys looked over at me. A curly-haired Greenette with glossy Emerald eyes, an Ash blond that had red volcanic eyes and a mean glare, and I assume his two goons behind him.

" WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" I yelled at him and he gave me a snare "TELLING PEOPLE TO END THEIR LIFE IS NEVER OK! AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF! YOU WANT TO BE A HERO BUT YOU SEEM MORE LIKE AN ASSHOLE TO ME!" at that his eyes widened and he..Growled.. at me. Before he could even say anything I grabbed the Greenette and ran out the door and got him to the janitor's closet got in and shut the door.

"WHERE ARE THEY!?" someone yelled in a gruff voice and I then heard running past the door.

"ᴬʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵒᵏ?" I whispered to him and he simply nodded his head 'yes'

"ᴵ'ᵐ ʸ/ᴺ ᴸ/ᴺ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ʷᵉ ʰᵃᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉᵉᵗ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ..." I whispered to him and held out my hand, he carefully "ᴵ'ᵐ ᶦᶻᵘᵏᵘ" he said back with a shy smile.

Izu POV.

She is so nice, she was so beautiful her (sht/mid/lon) hair such a pretty (color) hair and finally her amazing e/c eyes...

And that was it from then on you were his.

Shoto- (I already wrote a Todoroki meet and that's still readable so go back and read it or don't I can't tell ya what to do so I'm going to write where he knew he needed you forever)

Mr.Aizawa gave a partner assignment and that was me and Todo, I and him have become good friends ever since the cafe meet we had been about a month ago. But today he seemed a bit down and I want to know what it is.

"Hey, Todo?" I asked him placing a hand on his shoulder he responded with a hum and placing his hand over mine.

"Are you alright you seem off? Like you're having trouble focusing or something." I said pulling an Asui and placing my finger at my mouth. His eyes darted around the room for a split second before speaking.

"My old man wants me to have an arranged marriage with momo." That shot me like a bullet right in the heart, yes I had a small crush on Shoto but I was good at hiding it. If this is what he wants then it's only right of me to support him... Right?

"Is this what you want?" I asked without thinking I immediately wanted to smack myself for that question.

"No, not really but I don't know how to tell her that I don't want this." He said putting his head down on my lap and gave a hard sigh "well be honest with her if you were to be married why would you?" I asked him and he looked at me wide-eyed for a while before answering. "Umm, well if I were to be married I would want someone who wants to marry me 'cuz they love me, not my quirk, money or title." He answers truthfully.