Taken 2

Loading file
.
.
.
.
The calm before the storm
.
.
.
.
Year's passing
.
.
.
10%
.
.
20%
.
.
40%
.
.
60%
.
.
100%

Aizawa
You never thought anything of it, all the time he was watching you, you liked the attention he gave to you. That was until he one day vanished you thought he just go bord and left and that made you sad, But when a villain took you as a hostage and he saved you, you were ecstatic. But you felt something was off when he took you to him home instead of yours and saying it was 'safer'

Mic
You both went out to sing together and were singing a duet but in the middle of it, a villain rushed in and started killing a lot of people. And was about to kill you when Mic ran in to save you. "Look Y/N maybe you should stay with me it would be safer..."

Hawks
After that fall you and he talked and found out about him modeling and you being a photographer. You decided that for him to get photos out faster and you a better courier by working with the one and only Hawks you would stay with him his the time being.

Fatgum
Gum came in for his normal order when a villain spotted him and ran in to attack him. And you got hurt but it, twisted ankle and a broken arm. So Gum offered to take care of you and watch over you so it doesn't happen again.

Endeavor

Someone recognized you as Rei's sister which made you Enji's sister-in-law so the villain ran in to hurt you and you couldn't use your quirk you weren't a hero you weren't allowed to uses quirks

So as you were being beaten up Endeavour saved you and offered you to stay with him so it's safe and you are 'family' right?