- Doubt -

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"Jungwonie...I don't wanna see him..."
"Why?"
"He left me alone...if he was here I would've been in a better situation than this..."
"I know I know but...he had no choice"
"Jungwon wdym?"
"Nothing nothing. There's some explanation to do but not from me. Just- just- just don't hate your brother"
"...i'll see"
"Y/n are you hungry?"
"Yea a little bit"
"Let's go eat something then"
"Sure"
Jungwon took Y/n's hand and they both went downstairs.
"Where are you going?" Y/n's dad asked.
"Uhh we are going on a date as engaged" Jungwon said and Y/n's dad agreed to let them go out.
"Your dad buys every word I say" Jungwon laughed when they went a little bit farther from Y/n's house.
"Ye I see that. Ig he trusts you. After all,you're from Heeseung"
"Yeah hah. So you wanna bring your boyfriend??"
"Can I?" Y/n said and her eyes sparkled. Jungwon smiled at the sight of her and nodded.
"THANK YOU JUNGWONIE" she squealed and hugged him.
"You're welcome. Now where's his house?"
"Follow me"
Y/n and Jungwon went to Niki's house.
Y/n knocked and Niki opened the door.
"Y/N" Niki yelled and hugged Y/n immediately. "And he is..." Niki looked at the boy who for some reason was holding Y/n's hand.
"Uh- oh I am sorry. I am Jungwon. Y/n will we explain the story to him??"
"Yeah sure. But Niki you wanna come with us??"
"Yeah of course"
"Yayyy" Y/n jumped and hugged Niki tight.
"So what're you guys gonna explain??"
"Why are we together" Jungwon said.
"Wait Y/n you were dating someone else? You could've told me and I would've stepped back. Jungwon hyung I am sorry-"
"No no that's why we wanna explain" Y/n said.
During the way to the cafe they wanted to go,Y/n and Jungwon explained Niki the whole situation and Niki wasn't really happy. Even though it was all fake, he couldn't bare to see Y/n be called "Jungwon's wife".
But anyway he needed Y/n to be safe + that he would live with her so it was a win win. He was really thankful to Jungwon for helping Y/n's and Niki's relationship.
"Oh and Niki,I will stay in Y/n's house for this week and I will take her out a lot so you guys can meet."
"Wowwwww THANK YOU JUNGWON HYUNG. YOU'RE THE BEST. I LOVE YOU" Niki yelled and got up from his seat in the café to hug Jungwon.
"EY JUNGWON BACK OFF. HE'S MINE" Y/n yelled back and hit the boy with a spoon.
And so in the end they were kicked out of the café cause of their loud asses.
"So where we going now?" Y/n asked.
"At K's of course lol" Niki said and looked at the small Y/n on his right.
He remembered the first time they went together at K's restaurant when he was sad.
It was a long time since he hadn't been there. That place brought him the painful memories of her but now it just brought him happiness again.
He was lost in his thoughts and did not notice the hand he was holding,Y/n's hand.
He lifter her hand and kissed it. Then he noticed her cheeks got red but she didn't turn her gaze to him.
"Why am I third-wheeling when she's my fiancée?" Jungwon said and Y/n looked at him.
"Idk why are you?" She asked and the boy just laughed.
"I'm so loooonelyyy~~~" he sang as the couple laughed.
"jUnGwOn oPpA i cAn hOlD yOuR hAnD" Niki said and did a kissy face to Jungwon.
"HEY NIKI!!!" Y/n slapped the boy and let go of his hand.
"HEY! YOUR HAND. HERE. NOW" Niki said as he pointed at his opened palm.
"Oh sure. Why don't you take Jungwon's? Hmpf"
"Uhh shouldn't Niki be the jealous one in this story?" Jungwon asked.
Y/n stopped on her tracks.
"You're right" she said and took Jungwon's hand.
Niki didn't even bother but left immediately.
"AH NIKI YOU DRAMA QUEEN" Y/n yelled and ran after him.
She finally caught up with him and back-hugged him.
Niki's heart felt like exploding at that moment. He didn't realize that he had missed her hugs so much.
"Niki my one and only love please don't leave" y/n said,jokingly and dramatically of course but for Niki that line hurt inside.  He turned around and hugged her as well.
"You're so tinyyy" he said and smiled at her.
"You're just too large."
"Hahahahahah I love you" Niki said as they were going back to Jungwon who was eating an ice cram by himself while sitting on a bench and moving his legs like a small child.
"I love you too" y/n told him.
"YOU GUYS DISGUST ME" Jungwon yelled. "AND YOU BOTH ARE YOUNGER THAN ME"
"WHATEVER" Y/n yelled back and looked at Niki who was already staring at her like she was his whole world. Because she was.
"Y/nc will I be invited to your and Jungwonie hyung's wedding?" Niki asked.
"I don't think there will be a wedding though. Jungwon's parents are doing this kind of illegally just so they can get what they want from my dad and he can get what he want from them"
"What does they want from him?" Niki asked.
"Me"
"Why?"
"They needed their oldest son married for some reason idek"
"Oh...what does your dad want from them??"
"Their money"
"My Gosh. Tell him you can marry me. I have lots of money as well"
"Ah Niki I wish. But my stupid brother-"
"Wait you have a brother?"
"Yes. Lee Heeseung."
"Wait wait wait." Niki stopped. He knew that name.
"THE Lee Heeseung??"
"Ah yes the famous child Lee Heeseung" y/n rolled her eyes.
"Omg I am dating Heeseung's sister" Niki said and widened his eyes.
"Is that wrong?"
"No. I am just lucky. Too lucky. To the point of...do you even love me for real??"
"YES NIKI I LOVE YOU A LOT"
"Thankssss" Niki said and kissed her nose.
"You guys make me gag" Jungwon said as he stuck out his tongue.
"HAH YOU'RE SINGLE AND BITTER ABOUT IT" y/n laughed
"I am engaged to you dummy"
"Oh right-"
And the moment that Jungwon said that,both of the boys' hearts hurt.
One wished what he said was fully true,and the other wished it wasn't.
Niki comforted himself by knowing that Y/n loved him for real.
...but Jungwon...
...Jungwon kept hurting inside.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆