- Where are you? -

-
So Can I call You tonight?
I'm tryna make up my mind.
Just how I feel
Could you tell me what's real?
-

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Niki didn't know what to do?
Should He call her? Well you know,she didn't exactly  stood him up. No one said that was a date.
But Niki felt hurt. A lot.
He could try to send her the text.
Or should he call her?
Niki,y/n is hurt. Just call her.
But he didn't know that. A voice in the back of his head just told him to not call.
She hates you Niki
She hung with you out of pity
Or she hung with you cause you're popular,but then she saw you were lame.
You needed her but she doesn't need you.
You're annoying.
She hates every inch of you.
That's why she didn't come.
Niki's brain couldn't stop saying that to bully his heart. Y/n where are you
He went at her house and was about to knock.
Should he though??
What if she throws all those words at him? All the words he thought she'd say?
He reached his hand to knock but at that moment,someone called.
Was it y/n?
But he was disappointed immediately. It was his dad.
"Niki,you better come home now. What are you doing out so late?? Our neighborhood's dangerous"
"Yes dad I am coming." Niki said. The sadness was visible in his voice.
Niki went home with a broken heart.
What was he expecting anyway?
When he went home,everything was a mess. His parents were mad as hell and locked him inside his room. Luckily,his phone was safe.
He tried to go to sleep,but he couldn't. Y/n kept replaying in his mind.
Where are you Y/n?
What are you doing?
Are you okay?
Do you hate me now?
But most importantly...
Can I call you tonight?

Meanwhile Y/n was dying. She had been hit hard on her chest,causing her heart to skip a few beats and misfunction. The doctors were trying the best that they could.
Even her mind told her she's dead. But as the last 7 minutes were playing by,Y/n's mind replayed all the memories she had with Niki and her heart started beating faster.
"SHE'S ALIVE" the doctor yelled happily. And she really was. Now more than ever. Since Niki saved her again. But this time it was something much bigger. He LITERALLY saved her life.
Once she rested a little after escaping death,Y/n woke up immediately with the words "NIKI" and wanted to get up from the bed.
"Darling where are you going?" The nurse said.
"WHAT TIME IS IT??"
"1 am"
"NIKI. I LEFT NIKI ALONE. NIKI WAS WAITING"
"Love chill. The Niki you're talking about must be okay"
"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. I TOLD HIM I'D BE THERE"
"Honey calm down and rest please. You were about to die today"
"I- I was??"
"Yes you were."
"Then why didn't you let me die?"
"You did. But some miracle brought you back"
And with that, Y/n smiled to herself. She remembered something. He really is a miracle.
"What about my dad?" Y/n asked.
"No one showed up for you my dear. Sorry" the nurse said and came near the girl.
Didn't he notice his daughter was gone? That she didn't come home? That she wasn't even home? Didn't he at least check? Of course not. He had no reason anyway.
"Where's my phone?" The girl asked.
"Here"
Y/n checked through the phone and no one even called her. Didn't Niki care?
But what if something happened to him as well?
What if now he's mad at her?
She had no bad intention.
Y/n started to become paranoid. Niki would've 100% call her,but he did now. She was worried if he thought wrong.

Meanwhile...

Niki was scared. He was scared to lose Y/n as a friend. He had become so addicted to her. He spoke to her everyday and whenever he felt down,she was always there to cheer him up. Without her,he wouldn't be alive and would be at the same state he was when he became friends with her.
Niki was frustrated.
He checked online and it had two alternatives. Either Y/n wanted HIM to call her,or she didn't want him to call her.
It was driving Niki nuts.
But at some point,after thinking hard and strolling in the bed about a thousand times he just didn't care anymore.
"I'll let her throw whatever words at me she wants. I just want explanation"He thought to himself and found her number in the contact list. His hands were shaking,his throat dry and his lips shivering.
Niki hesitated to call her but closed his eyes and hit the button. Then he put his phone on his ear and listened.
It beeped once. Y/n pick up. His eyes lost the happiness they had since he came close to her.
It beeped twice. Y/n...please answer. The demons started rising back again in his heart and mind.
It beeped third. Y/n where are you?

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*