- Free -

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

The three teens arrived at K's and Taki's house. K was waiting outside for Taki and his expression showed anger but as soon as he saw the girl he softened.
"Y/n" he said and ran to them. K hugged the girl which seemed too small compared to him. "Y/n how are you? Everything fine? What happened? Are you ok? Did you get hurt? Omg you haven't eaten have you? Taki go inside prepare Y/n's favorite. Niki you want the same?"
"Uhhh yeah I am fine as well" Taki said and K hit him.
"Where were you? Do you know how worried I was? You don't care about your older brother do you? You want to make me older and older. How do you stay outside at this hour without telling me where you are? Wait- y/n why were YOU outside at this time?"
"K let's get inside and we'll explain" Y/n said as she took his arm and rested her head against it.
They walked inside the restaurant.
Y/n took Niki's hand and sat in a table near the counter as K and Taki went inside to prepare the ramen.
Niki explained to Y/n what he thought of doing.
"So you know we take the train to Seoul. We'll stay there at a hotel for a while and then we'll go to Tokyo. We can check around there I mean I heard it's a great city and after that we can just travel the world around. We can go anywhere you want. What do you think?"
"I LOVE ITTTT" y/n said and hugged the boy.
"Oh thanks God. I thought you wouldn't like it"
"Naaahhh I love your ideas" Y/n said and Niki smiled.
"That's good"
"Hey hey heyyyy you guys eat up" K said as he laid the plates on the table.
"Wow K THANK YOU A LOTTT!!!!" Niki said as he saw the huge plate in front of him.
"Naahhh this is nothing. Tell me everything now"
"Ok so Y/n had to...." And Niki explained everything to K.
"You guys this is crazy. And really brave. I am glad you both are okay but what do you think of doing now? Where will you get money for food and such?"
"I'm rich" Niki said as if it was nothing.
"Yeah but you ran away"
"With my parents' permission. So like they gave me two credit cards I could spend. After I turn 19 they'll stop giving me money and I'll have to work then"
"Wow Niki..." K said and widened his eyes. "I fully trust you with Y/n now. You thought all of this just for her ??"
"Yessssss"
"But why?"
"Cause I love her" Niki said and looked at the small girl who was eating and acting like her heart wasn't going crazy.
"Mhm he's safe. I checked" Taki said to his older brother.
"Well you two are staying here for the night"
"We were going to stay anyways" Y/n said.
"That's nice. Now finish fast and go to sleep. You have to wake early"
"Yesssssssssssirrrrrr" Y/n said as she finished her food.
"I am done as well. Let me get yours" Niki said as he took her plate too and got up.
He went at the kitchen and started washing the dishes when Y/n walked in.
"Oh I didn't know you could do that" she said as her eyes widened.
"I am full of surprises"
"No you're not"
"No I'm not"
The teens said in the same time as they both laughed.
"Finish fast and come upstairs to sleep." Y/n said and kissed his cheek.
"Yeah yeah. Go now" Niki said and the girl smiled.
"Yes yes I'm going"
Y/n went upstairs and laid on the blanket that was put on the ground for her and Niki to sleep.
She started thinking for a little when K walked in.
"Are you comfortable?"
"Yes. Thank you a lot for letting us stay for the night"
"Don't even mention it Y/n. I would love to keep you both here a little longer. And i am glad we are meeting you before you leave. I haven't seen you in a long while."
"I am really happy I saw you again K" the girl said as some tears formed in her eyes.
"Awww Y/n..."
K hugged the girl and tears started streaming from his eyes as well.
"K thank you a lot for everything you did for me. Thank you for giving me a job when no one did. Thank you for being my family and helping me every time I needed someone. Thank you for feeding me and paying me extra even though I didn't do much of a great job. I love and respect you a lot" Y/n said and hugged the boy tighter. He had become like an older brother for her when no one cared for her.
"Nahh Y/n. This is nothing" K said and wiped the tears of her cheeks.
"Where's Taki?"  Y/n asked.
"Oh in his room. I'll call him right now" K said as he got up.
After a minute or so,the door opened again to reveal Taki this time. He immediately ran to Y/n and hugged her.
"Y/nc. My little sister. I'll miss you a lot" he said and hugged her even tighter.
"Takiiii I'll miss you too. Thanks for sticking up with me anytime no matter what. And for standing up for me to those boys who bullied me in third grade. And for being such an amazing friend."
"You're welcome Y/n. I'd do it all over again if I needed to"
"Awwwee"
Taki kissed her cheek and laid next to her.
"Taki can you and K sleep here tonight? Let's sleep all together"
"AAAAA yesss" Niki said as he got inside with K "I was thinking the same thing"
"Go to sleep now kids. It's already 1 am. You have to wake up early"
"Okay okay" Y/n said and snuggled herself in between Niki and Taki. "I love you guys"
"K" K said and Y/n immediately got up.
"SAY IT BACK!"
"I LOVE YOU TOO" the three boys said one a time.
"Good...i knew anyways" Y/n said and laid down as Niki smiled at the sight of her.
Tomorrow would be a big day.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆