He sighed. "As long as I get to see my Yuna, this will all be worth it."

"Perfect. You'll be greatly compensated and will get a beautiful villa in Vanuatu too!" Mr. Choi slapped him on his back, rubbing it slightly. "Amazing."

He glanced at the guards who immediately started dragging Yuna's dad, Hyunjae immediately being held back.

"Where are you taking him?! Hey!" Hyunjae grunted, trying to escape the guards holding him back, preventing him from getting to the President.

"Hyunjae, do your job today properly first, then I'll hand this man over."

-

Jiwon, Yujin, and Yuna, had visited Jiwon's place, greeting her parents.

"Oh my! It's Jiwon's co-workers, amazing meeting you." Mrs. Chae stepped out of the way, letting the 3 girls lug their heavy shopping bags in.

"Yuna's a pretty heavy shopper." Jiwon said, grunting as she dropped her ten bags.

"It just happens.." Yuna laughed, scratching her head.

"That's fine, no worries. Anyways, y'all look exhausted, how about some dinner?"

Yujin perked up, massaging her sore arms. "You guys are the best."

-

Not one birthday wish from Yujin or Jiwon was said and Yuna was feeling a little, well, forgotten.

"Did you guys forget anything?"

"Nope! Let's go to the Blue House now." Jiwon smiled pulling Yuna.

Yujin nodded, rushing over to the driver's seat.

This wasn't how Yuna wanted her birthday to go.

-

As they walked down the halls of the Blue House, Jiwon and Yujin dragged Yuna torwards the large auditorium that laid near the right side of the building.

"Where are we going?" Yuna said, reluctantly being pulled by the two ladies.

"I think you left a dress in there," Yujin said grunting, still pulling her.

"What?"

Jiwon just smiled as she stopped in front of the two large doors. "Happy Birthday, babe." She slammed the doors open.

"Happy Birthday, Yuna!" The crowds of co-workers, security, friends, and most importantly family, shouted, their arms waving in the air as confetti flew up.

Yuna was shocked, her hands flew to her mouth and tears welled in her eyes. "All this time I thought you forgot," She said, turning to Yujin and Jiwon before lunging herself onto the two of the, crying.

"Never." They whispered. "Now go eat some cake!"

Yuna grinned, skipping off to chat with friends, who wished her tons of birthday wishes. Presents piled up and the food was delicious.

After conversing way too much, Yuna went out to the balcony, the fresh air seeping into her lungs.

"Hey birthday girl." Younghoon called out, standing besides her.

"Younghoon!" She smiled, wrapping her arms around him. "I missed you. Did you plan all this with the rest?"

He was a little flustered, her face a few inches away, her arms still around him. When had she been so pretty?

"Our whole team did," He said smiling. He patted her head making her grin wider.

"Yuna! Get over here!", Haknyeon called.

Yuna spotted Yujin staring at him, a smile plastered on her face. How adorable.

"What is it?" She said, as Haknyeon dragged her to the stage.

"You'll see, have fun!" He said, waving before rushing back down the stage, standing besides Yujin.

"Yuna."

She turned around slowly, her eyes on the man behind her. "Hyunjae."

There was a look on his face, he was wearing a bright smile, but he looked uneasy.

He went over to the mic, his hands gripping it tightly. "Yuna is an amazing girl, and now that shes turned 18, she's gotten more beautiful and even more clever. She is a person that inspires and ignites happiness in others, and from that,"

He sucked in a breath continuing, "I have fallen in love with her."

Yuna's eyes widened. "What?"

She had loved him, everyone knew that, but had Hyunjae loved her back?

He turned around, lowering himself on one knee. His hands traveled to his pocket, pulling out a small box.

"Yuna, will you be mine?"

-

Merry Christmas! 🎄🎁